Sr. System Designer
여러 위치: Vancouver, BC, Canada • Montreal, QC, Canada • Orlando, FL, USA • Austin, TX, USA • Toronto, ON, Canada • Georgia, USA
Requisition Number: 176271
Position Title: Sr Game Designer
About the Organization: EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in sports & entertainment with nearly 30 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and athletes. We are creating a team to build a new unannounced AAA EA SPORTS product across platforms. This is your opportunity to join this new team that will shape the future of interactive entertainment and create the next great EA SPORTS game.
About our team: We are starting a new team composed of a mixture of veterans of EA/EA SPORTS and new talent from across industries. With some of the most valuable sports IP in the world, and the resources EA has to offer, we have access to the capabilities needed to deliver amazing new experiences for an expanded audience of players worldwide.
About the role: As a Game Economy Designer, you will report to the Game Design Director and will promote the delivery of game value to the customer, encouraging players to keep coming back and engaging with the core game loop. You will employ methodologies of economics, sociology, and business intelligence to create a healthy game economy, tightly integrated with systems for player customization, game progression, reward structures, and overall gameplay balance.
- You will build essential features that further the strategic vision of the product, and improve retention, acquisition, and monetization.
- Model, build, and tune complex game economy systems with multiple currencies, progression systems, sinks, faucets and points.
- Build the post-launch economy, incorporating limited time events, reward structures, purchases, and adjustments that support new features throughout the product life cycle.
- Partner with our Analytics team to collect and analyze data, and optimize performance.
- Be the resident authority on important metrics such as engagement time, retention, and LTV.
- Guide economy health, daily game updates, and content pricing.
- Establish and tune the economy, including drivers of purchase behavior, gameplay earn rates, purchase packages, pricing, virtual products, and special events.
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Marketing, Business, or Social Science or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years designing digital games; 1+ years optimizing live service games.
- Understand game balance and pacing in online games.
- Expertise with spreadsheets (can perform complex functions), manipulating and summarizing large datasets.
- Break down problems, identifying important relationships and levers that influence the outputs.
- Model problems into quantitative systems, anticipate downstream effects, and draw conclusions.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. System Designer
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 130
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.