Posizione: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Requisition Number: 176269
Position Title: Associate Animator
About the Organization: EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in sports & entertainment with nearly 30 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and athletes. We are creating a team to build a new unannounced AAA EA SPORTS product across platforms. This is your opportunity to join this new team that will shape the future of interactive entertainment and create the next great EA SPORTS game.
About our team: We are starting a new team composed of a mixture of veterans of EA/EA SPORTS and new talent from across industries. With some of the most valuable sports IP in the world, and the resources EA has to offer, we have access to the capabilities needed to deliver amazing new experiences for an expanded audience of players worldwide.
About the role: Animators are responsible for portraying movement and behavior. Animators must be able to create emotionally believable characters that allow game players to interact with the game, whether photo realistic or stylized, in a realistic and believable fashion.
- Design and develop animation features, in collaboration with the producers and software engineers
- Build and maintain complex animation trees using our proprietary Animation Toolkit.
- Contribute to designing animation components that can be shared across features and even across games.
- Experienced CG character animator required
- Minimum 3 years of work experience
- Must possess excellent character animation skills
- Must have experience animating cameras, and a good eye for cinematics
- Must have a strong working knowledge of a 3D animation package (Maya, XSI etc.)
- Familiarity with Autodesk's Motionbuilder is preferred but not essential
- Candidate must have a strong work ethic and work well with a team
- Candidate must be meticulous, detail-oriented, driven, and need very little supervision to put out high-quality work
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Animator
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 93
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.