Software Engineer III
複数の場所: Vancouver, BC, Canada • California, USA • Colorado, USA • New York, USA • Washington, USA • New Jersey, USA
Requisition Number: 176257
Position Title: Software Engineer III
About the Organization: EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in sports & entertainment with nearly 30 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and athletes. We are creating a team to build a new unannounced AAA EA SPORTS product across platforms. This is your opportunity to join this new team that will shape the future of interactive entertainment and create the next great EA SPORTS game.
About our team: We are starting a new team composed of a mixture of veterans of EA/EA SPORTS and new talent from across industries. With some of the most valuable sports IP in the world, and the resources EA has to offer, we have access to the capabilities needed to deliver amazing new experiences for an expanded audience of players worldwide.
About the role: As a presentation software engineer, you will work with designers to orchestrate the camera, choreography, audio, overlays, and the tools to support those systems. You will be involved in the end-to-end feature development process from architecture design, implementation, debugging, and tuning on multiple platforms and devices, working on complex problems with designers, content creators, and other engineers.
- Bring the vision of the artists and designers to life.
- Design and write the C++ code and engine scripts that run the visual presentation of the game, incorporating and adapting existing libraries and writing custom code as needed.
- Design, architect, and document technical designs for Presentation systems.
- Work with a proprietary engine to develop stable, scalable, efficient, and shareable code.
- Support and collaborate with content creators across different game development disciplines.
- Work independently with minimal supervision and communicate status.
- Proper use of common software engineering design patterns and paradigms.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent training and professional experience.
- Proficiency with C++ and experience in object-oriented design and implementation.
- Able to communicate well with non-technical partners, such as artists, designers, and producers.
- Game engine experience is a plus (Unity/Unreal).
- Knowledge of good software programming practices.
- Experience in scripting languages (Python, Lua) and interpreted languages (C#) is a plus.
- Experience with source control systems.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $125,050 - $191,050
• New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo):
º $113,900 - $191,050
• Jersey City, NJ :
º $113,900 - $191,050
• Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane):
º $113,900 - $179,300
• Colorado (depending on location e.g. Denver vs. Colorado Springs):
º $113,900 - $154,950
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby (following 1 year of service), medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer III
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 131
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。