Lead Product Manager
Locații multiple: Colorado, USA • Orlando, FL, USA • Austin, TX, USA • Pasadena, CA, USA • Toronto, ON, Canada • Redwood City, CA, USA
Requisition Number: 176254
Position Title: Lead Game PM
About the Organization: EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with nearly 30 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. We are creating a new team to build a new unannounced AAA EA SPORTS game across platforms. This is your opportunity to join this new team that will shape the future of interactive entertainment and create the next great EA SPORTS game.
About our team: We are starting a new team, created to build amazing experiences for our players composed of a mixture of veterans of EA/EA SPORTS and new talent from across the industry. We listen first and speak second. With some of the most valuable sports IP in the world, and the resources EA has to offer, we have access to the capabilities needed to deliver amazing experiences for our players.
About the role: Reporting to the Production Director, the Product Manager (Live) works directly with our studio and product leadership to translate strategic directives into goals and measurable results. Partnering with our design, production, and analytics teams, the Product Manager (Live) helps us build a culture of iterative, lean development that prioritizes accruing product and player insight, synthesizes insights into an understanding of the product and player, and uses this understanding to prioritize projects to exceed goals.
- You will translate strategy into goals. Monitor and lead strategy to achieve results through the definition of OKRs.
- You will partner with production and design teams to conceptualize and build engaging features, mechanics, systems and modalities of play that fulfill goals.
- You will research, design, and refine economic models that provide choice, value, fairness and fun to players.
- You will analyze data, turn data into insights about in-game economy and player behavior, and work with business, product, and marketing owners to translate decisions into product features and marketing tactics.
- You will implement optimizations to player experience and core financial performance.
- You will evaluate new business opportunities that provide value to players and align with our goals.
- You will partner with analytics to establish experimentation roadmap, applying A/B testing and machine learning. Translate outcomes into product and player recommendations.
- 5+ years experience in gaming with at 3+ in a product management / production role
- Data-driven approach, using metrics and evidence in decision-making
- Deductive reasoning and an ability to manage complex work
- Ability to communicate with a broad spectrum of audiences
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $143,150 - $221,750
• New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo):
º $130,600 - $221,750
• Jersey City, NJ :
º $130,600 - $221,750
• Colorado (depending on location e.g. Denver vs. Colorado Springs):
º $130,600 - $181,850
• Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane):
º $130,600 - $210,000
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby (following 1 year of service), medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity. #torontohiring #remote
Community / Marketing Title: Lead Product Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. este o companie de divertisment interactiv, lider la nivel mondial. EA oferă jocuri, conținut și servicii online pentru console conectate la Internet, calculatoare personale, telefoane mobile și tablete.
EEOText: EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial, statut de veteran sau orice altă caracteristică protejată de lege. De asemenea, acceptăm și candidaturi calificate din partea persoanelor cu cazier, în conformitate cu legislația aplicabilă. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.
Days Open: 125
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.