Game Designer - EA SPORTS
位置: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Requisition Number: 176253
Position Title: Game Designer II
About the Organization: EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in sports & entertainment with nearly 30 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and athletes. We are creating a team to build a new unannounced AAA EA SPORTS product across platforms. This is your opportunity to join this new team that will shape the future of interactive entertainment and create the next great EA SPORTS game.
About our team: We are starting a new team composed of a mixture of veterans of EA/EA SPORTS and new talent from across industries. With some of the most valuable sports IP in the world, and the resources EA has to offer, we have access to the capabilities needed to deliver amazing new experiences for an expanded audience of players worldwide.
About the role: As a Gameplay Designer, you will report to the Game Design Director and work within the design team to deliver features, tuning and balancing, and content creation, also helping guide and improve other designs and designers. You will use your understanding and passion for designing player-first experiences to add to the creative execution and business success of the game.Your Responsibilities
- You will use your understanding and passion to add to the creative execution and business success of the game team. Reconciling the business and creative needs in order to create an inspirational product can be achieved through effective relationships with other parts of the EA organization (Development, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Finance, HR, etc) and a strong desire to research and communicate game market trends, patterns, and customer requirements.
- You will drive team culture by initiating, fostering, maintaining, and inspiring others towards positive working relationships with partners who are critical to both current and future development process.
- You must be a great team player and help form a stimulating and fun work environment.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Designer working with internal teams within the video game industry and creating top quality games
- Gameplay development experience
- Ability to work closely with a large team through all phases of the product development process
- Ability to work in a team environment with maturity and leadership #torontohiring #remote
Community / Marketing Title: Game Designer - EA SPORTS
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 222
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。