Quality Designer - FIFA
Posizione: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Requisition Number: 176085
Position Title: Quality Designer I
We are seeking an individual to fill a Quality Designer role on one of our teams in Sports. You will provide oversight of our quality strategies and defining best practices for our analyst family together with our leadership team. You will partner directly with the Lead Producer to align on the short and long-term vision for the product services, provide leadership to Associate Quality Designers and others on the QA team and oversee the entire quality plan for the Quality Assurance (QA) operations.
This position is integral to ensure the team is focused on providing the strongest end-to-end coverage and experience for EA's players, and to help EA achieve its commitment to putting Players First.
What the Quality Designer will do at EA:
- Develop and build working relationships with senior members of the development, production and design teams by guiding a higher quality player experience through tasks such as feature planning, analyzing internal data/player data, and feature/design reviews.
- Review and planning of quality strategy.
- Support identification of technical solutions and automation opportunities.
- Understand current process and workflow – promote improvements and knowledge sharing across both the sports and global QA teams.
- Report progress and status through regular email or face-to-face communication with appropriate managers and other partners.
- Work with first-party developers to communicate design/feature implementation.
- Mentor/coaching analysts and other individual contributors.
Who you are:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience – entertainment software; game development or film.
- The ability to critically evaluate design, art and economy that influence player behavior.
- A passion for games with a player first mentality.
- Analytical problem solvers with experience in data-driven processes.
- Experience working in an embedded, integrated product team.
Community / Marketing Title: Quality Designer - FIFA
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 105
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.