Multiple Locations: Stockholm, Sweden • Guildford, UK • Bucharest, Romania
Requisition Number: 176044
Position Title: Quality Designer I
This is a Temporary position (18-month contract)
Frostbite is our technology platform for diverse game franchises, being used by thousands of developers to create experiences such as FIFA, Battlefield, Star Wars Battlefront, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Need for Speed and Plant vs. Zombies Garden Warfare. To allow our game makers to create fantastic experiences, they need high-quality tools which evolve over the years. This is where Frostbite Quality Assurance comes in.
We are looking for an experienced Quality Specialist who will take ownership of a domain's test strategy and execution. As a Quality Specialist you will oversee the quality process and become adept in testing the engine, alongside associated in-house or 3rd party tools.
You will design and implement testing strategies, with special focus on prevention rather than reaction. You will work close to Software engineers and you will report to the Development Director.
- Provide testing for game features and development tools of the assigned game area
- Develop in-depth understanding of the systems and communicate progress, status and risks
- Create task breakdown and estimates during the early planning stage of development for owned domain
- Use data and research into reporting and building test strategy
- Be the voice of quality for the product by providing design feedback before integration from a technical and
- end-user perspective
- Help to build and understand metrics to show how changes impact testing and projects overall
- Identify risks and dependencies, develop plans to reduce such risks, and build these plans
- Qualitative feedback on features with issues of usability and be the voice of quality for the product
- Analyze features sets and identify opportunities for automation along with benefits, and communicate to engineers
What is Frostbite looking for?
- 4+ years of Quality experience, working with:
- defect tracking
- test creation and execution
- bug prevention strategies
- Experience working in an Agile team environment
- Experience with Jira or similar defect tracking and task management databases
Community / Marketing Title: Quality Specialist
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 70
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。