여러 위치: Stockholm, Sweden • Guildford, UK • Bucharest, Romania
Requisition Number: 176044
Position Title: Quality Designer I
This is a Temporary position (18-month contract)
Frostbite is our technology platform for diverse game franchises, being used by thousands of developers to create experiences such as FIFA, Battlefield, Star Wars Battlefront, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Need for Speed and Plant vs. Zombies Garden Warfare. To allow our game makers to create fantastic experiences, they need high-quality tools which evolve over the years. This is where Frostbite Quality Assurance comes in.
We are looking for an experienced Quality Specialist who will take ownership of a domain's test strategy and execution. As a Quality Specialist you will oversee the quality process and become adept in testing the engine, alongside associated in-house or 3rd party tools.
You will design and implement testing strategies, with special focus on prevention rather than reaction. You will work close to Software engineers and you will report to the Development Director.
- Provide testing for game features and development tools of the assigned game area
- Develop in-depth understanding of the systems and communicate progress, status and risks
- Create task breakdown and estimates during the early planning stage of development for owned domain
- Use data and research into reporting and building test strategy
- Be the voice of quality for the product by providing design feedback before integration from a technical and
- end-user perspective
- Help to build and understand metrics to show how changes impact testing and projects overall
- Identify risks and dependencies, develop plans to reduce such risks, and build these plans
- Qualitative feedback on features with issues of usability and be the voice of quality for the product
- Analyze features sets and identify opportunities for automation along with benefits, and communicate to engineers
What is Frostbite looking for?
- 4+ years of Quality experience, working with:
- defect tracking
- test creation and execution
- bug prevention strategies
- Experience working in an Agile team environment
- Experience with Jira or similar defect tracking and task management databases
Community / Marketing Title: Quality Specialist
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 70
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.