Lead Technical Designer - skate. (Remote / Hybrid)
複数の場所: British Columbia, Canada • Honolulu, HI, USA • Vancouver, BC, Canada • Wisconsin, USA • Illinois, USA • Kentucky, USA • Maryland, USA • Missouri, USA • North Carolina, USA • Nevada, USA • Ohio, USA • Oregon, USA • Texas, USA • Utah, USA • Virginia, USA • Washington, USA • Tennessee, USA • Michigan, USA • Ontario, Canada • Arkansas, USA • California, USA • Colorado, USA • Florida, USA • Georgia, USA • Quebec, Canada • New Jersey, USA • Massachusetts, USA • Pennsylvania, USA • Alberta, Canada • Louisiana, USA • Arizona, USA
Requisition Number: 175965
Position Title: Associate Game Design Director
Location: Hybrid and remote work options available across most North American locations.
WE MAKE FUN...FUNNER.
We are Full Circle, and we're all about having fun and making great games that people want to play with their friends. As the developers of Skate™, we are set to deliver an experience that embraces and builds upon everything our community found special about the previous games. We believe in creating an inclusive world inside and outside of our games for our players and our team. As a geo-diverse studio, our team members around the globe can either work from home, in the office or a hybrid of both.
As Lead Technical Designer reporting to the Design Director, you will:
- Collaborate to translate design intention into realized game features and systems.
- Create and maintain design documentation, including feature specification and implementation guidelines
- Participate in technical audits of design content and help enforce standards and metrics
- Iterate, balance and tune features based on feedback from the game teams, user testing, and the broader player community
- Contribute to game design discussions and planning
Please note that you do not need to qualify for all requirements to be considered. We encourage you to apply if you can meet most of the requirements and are comfortable opening a dialog to be considered.
- A college diploma in Game Design, Project Management, or equivalent (undergraduate degree an asset)
- 1+ shipped/live titles in a Lead Technical designer role.
- Experience with visual scripting (ex Unreal Blueprints), text-based scripting is also valid
- Solid game design knowledge, and a willingness to contribute to feature design in addition to implementation.
- Passion for fostering an inclusive and diverse, 'team-first' culture based on fun
US COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $113,300 - $171,700
• New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo):
º $111,500 - $171,700
• Jersey City, NJ:
º $126,700 - $171,700
• Colorado (depending on location e.g. Denver vs. Colorado Springs):
º $111,500 - $144,000
• Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane):
º $111,500 - $157,300
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby (following 1 year of service), medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
Community / Marketing Title: Lead Technical Designer - skate. (Remote / Hybrid)
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 229
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。