Finance Manager, EAIT
Multiple Locations: Vancouver, BC, Canada • Orlando, FL, USA • Austin, TX, USA
Requisition Number: 175865
Position Title: Manager I, Finance
Finance Manager I, EAIT
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
The Challenge Ahead:
You will deliver results through collaboration with our partners in the IT team and teams in Procurement, Global Sourcing, Accounting and Corporate FP&A. You will report to the Senior Finance Manager of IT in Redwood Shores, CA.
What this Finance Manager I will do at EA:
You will oversee the budgeting, forecasting, spending, and resource allocations for IT – Invest. This team works on solutioning ground-breaking innovations for EA and is central to achieving IT's strategic goals in IT Operations, Employee and Player Experience, Infrastructure and Game development applications. You will need to be comfortable with ambiguous problems, challenging/improving existing processes, and independently developing solutions. Other projects and service line support as required.
You will need to have a foundation in traditional FP&A responsibilities including:
- Business Partnering – be the finance liaison to facilitate business owners' success.
- Financial Reporting – lead financial reviews, conduct variance analysis.
- Monthly and Quarterly Close – prepare accrual and reclass entries to reflect accurate accounting.
- Financial Modeling – analyze financial data to identify trends, savings opportunities, and ROI.
You should also be able to use creative technical solutions to drive complex report development and reverse engineering of existing tools and reports leveraging large datasets.
- Bachelor's degree with a preference for Data Analytics, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, or Accounting
- Extra considerations for Graduate degrees
- 5+ years' experience in finance or business analytics
- Business Intelligence and visualization tools i.e., Power BI, Tableau, etc.
- Expert Excel experience
- Data Modeling, Analytics, and VBA experience
- SQL and OLAP experience
- Experience with Oracle and Anaplan
Community / Marketing Title: Finance Manager, EAIT
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 62
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。