Production Coordinator - FIFA
Lage: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Requisition Number: 175842
Position Title: Administrative Assistant III
Production Coordinator - FIFA
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world’s #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
We are looking for a highly organized and detail-oriented Production Coordinator to support our fast-paced and production-oriented team.
This is an entry level position considered to be both dynamic and challenging. You will be acknowledged as the glue for this team! We are looking for someone who has a passion for delivering outstanding customer service. Administrative experience is necessary in this role. The PC position has an administrative component, but also offers opportunities for creative expression.
You will report to the Senior Development Director, and partner across multiple teams to ensure the project timelines and coordination is complete.
You will be encouraged to become an essential contributor and social advocate. Your customer service and take-charge ability will serve you well as the recognized 'social ambassador' for this fun-loving group.
- You will perform a variety of responsibilities to support department and team goals;
- Provide clerical and administrative support that aligns with department and team objectives as required by Lead PC.
- Assist in managing processes to increase efficiency on behalf of the team
- Manage promotional merchandise (swag)/gifts orders and deliveries to team members.
- Work with Lead PC and IT to proactively manage hardware and software needs for the Studio/Team.
- Assist with Space planning and coordinating moves.
- Monthly reconciliation of corporate cards and provide initial training and assistance on Chrome River reporting tool.
- Provide company policy & procedure information to team members regarding purchasing, expenditures, travel, use of facilities, and equipment use;
- Attend information & training sessions related to new studio processes.
- Assist with organizing meetings, conferences, team building, catering and special events logistics, onsite & offsite.
- Onboarding of new hires related to ensuring NUSUs (New User Set Ups) have been completed in advance; ensuring all equipment, network access, and cube/office and equipment is set up and/or shipped prior to start date.
- Responsible for proactively maintaining all department common areas and participating in creative sessions to appropriately brand these areas.
- Assist team members to submit or escalate Global Service Desk tickets when appropriate
- Minimum 3+ years administrative experience
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Demonstrated success working in a fast-paced dynamic environment, using critical thinking and problem-solving skills along the way.
- High tolerance for dealing with adversity; must perform well under pressure.
- Experienced in event planning team building activities
- Self-motivated individual with a strong work ethic and organizational skills.
- Ability to follow through, prioritize work flow, work successfully with a minimum of supervision, and pay attention to details.
- Flexible with a wide variety of constantly changing tasks.
- Experience working in the video game industry and/or passion for gaming is an asset.
Community / Marketing Title: Production Coordinator - FIFA
Electronic Arts Inc. ist ein weltweit führender Anbieter interaktiver Unterhaltungssoftware. EA bietet Spiele, Inhalte und Online-Dienste für internetfähige Spielkonsolen, Personalcomputer, Mobiltelefone und Tablets an.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 7
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA engagiert sich für Chancengleichheit und Gleichstellung. Alle Personalentscheidungen werden unabhängig von Ethnie, Hautfarbe, Herkunft, Abstammung, Geschlecht, Geschlechtsidentität oder ausgelebtem Geschlecht, sexueller Orientierung, Alter, genetischer Information, Religion, Behinderung, Krankheit, Schwangerschaft, Familienstand oder Veteranenstatus getroffen. EA sorgt außerdem für die durch geltendes Gesetz vorgeschriebenen Anpassungen am Arbeitsplatz für Individuen mit anerkannten Behinderungen.