Associate Quality Designer
Posizione: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Requisition Number: 175829
Position Title: Associate Quality Designer
The Quality Engineering team is looking for an Associate Quality Designer to collaborate with our test and development teams to create and deploy technical automation. This role is primarily focused on DevOps type activities, working alongside Engineers. You will manage development operations and liaise with our external partners. This team works collaboratively with the development and test team.
• Technical/domain subject matter background – diploma or degree
- Expert technical area of knowledge (e.g. white-box testing, automation, log reading etc.)
• A Scripting language is highly desirable
• Knowledge of source control tools is a must have
- Github, Perforce, Jenkins
• Proven ability to improve overall quality and processes
• Knowledge of automation and debug logs
- Debugging failure analysis
• Task management
• Understanding Software Development Life-Cycle processes
- Agile experience is a huge plus
• Communication skills
- Ability to communicate clearly with various stake holders
- Able to convey requests to automation engineers
• Previous QA experience is an asset
What the Associate Quality Designer will do at EA:
• Provide qualitative feedback to feature and content designers
• Scheduling automation runs
• Monitor and track tools, test success, and feature progress Partner with project leads to continuously drive improvements, identify risks, project plan and QA strategies
• Represents QA (feature area) when attending meetings and stand-ups
• Ability to create and present reports to QA and development partners
• Keeps track of bug log and monitor issue progress
• Drives the refinement and improvement of QA methods, procedures and processes
• Uses in depth knowledge of the feature under their ownership to drive Automation, Test tools to more efficiently verify their area
• Leverages data, automation and tools to evaluate task performance
• May contribute to minor adjustments of automation scripts
• Provides risk assessments of their area of ownership
• Provides updates to Core QA on changes to the feature and input into test areas to focus on
• Liaise as required with partners teams
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Quality Designer
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 89
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.