Associate Quality Designer - UFC
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Requisition Number: 175770
Position Title: Associate Quality Designer
We are seeking an individual to fill a Associate Quality Designer role on one of our teams in Sports. You will provide insight into our quality strategies and demonstrate best practices as part of our analyst family together with our leadership team. You will partner directly with Developers to align on the short and long-term vision for the product services, provide leadership to the QA team and oversee implementation of the quality plan.
You are an important contributor to the end-to-end coverage and quality of the product, and to help EA achieve its commitment to putting Players First.
What the Associate Quality Designer will do at EA:
- Share your experience and a creative perspective with a QA team by way of coaching.
- Report on the status and progress of test plans and quality initiatives.
- Promote efficiency by implementing technical and data solutions and improvements.
- Develop quality strategies specific to a game area; account for the vision of your Quality Designer.
- Build an excellent partnership with members of the development, production and design teams by demonstrating accountability for the end-to-end quality of a game area.
Who you are:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience – entertainment software; game development or film.
- The ability to critically evaluate design, art and economy that influence player behavior.
- Experience with games with a player first mentality.
- Analytical problem solver with experience in data-driven processes.
- Experience working in an embedded, integrated product team.
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Quality Designer - UFC
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-09-16 21:34:17.72
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。