Associate Quality Designer - UFC
位置: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Requisition Number: 175770
Position Title: Associate Quality Designer
We are seeking an individual to fill a Associate Quality Designer role on one of our teams in Sports. You will provide insight into our quality strategies and demonstrate best practices as part of our analyst family together with our leadership team. You will partner directly with Developers to align on the short and long-term vision for the product services, provide leadership to the QA team and oversee implementation of the quality plan.
You are an important contributor to the end-to-end coverage and quality of the product, and to help EA achieve its commitment to putting Players First.
What the Associate Quality Designer will do at EA:
- Share your experience and a creative perspective with a QA team by way of coaching.
- Report on the status and progress of test plans and quality initiatives.
- Promote efficiency by implementing technical and data solutions and improvements.
- Develop quality strategies specific to a game area; account for the vision of your Quality Designer.
- Build an excellent partnership with members of the development, production and design teams by demonstrating accountability for the end-to-end quality of a game area.
Who you are:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience – entertainment software; game development or film.
- The ability to critically evaluate design, art and economy that influence player behavior.
- Experience with games with a player first mentality.
- Analytical problem solver with experience in data-driven processes.
- Experience working in an embedded, integrated product team.
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Quality Designer - UFC
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-09-16 21:34:17.72
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。