Associate Quality Designer - Tools Engineering
Mehrere Standorte: Montreal, QC, Canada • Vancouver, BC, Canada
Requisition Number: 175739
Position Title: Associate Quality Designer
We are looking to fill an Associate Quality Designer (AQD) role within the Full Circle and Motive Quality Engineering team, reporting to a Development Director, to help support our new Skate title, the Dead Space remake and a new Iron Man game in early development.
Our team partners with QV (Quality Verification) to deliver capabilities to bring the end-to-end quality of our products. You will work directly with our partners to help ensure they have what they need to support the strategic goals for our products and our team understands the requirements for the tools we need to deliver.
Your role will involve you carrying out quality verification on our applications to the highest standard using both automated and manual testing methods. You will help plan and prioritize the Quality Engineering backlog, gather requirements, write tests and conducting testing on our tools (both manual and automated) to ensure any issues with our tools are identified and addressed before they reach our partners.
- You will build partnerships with our Quality Assurance, Development and other Quality Engineering teams at EA
- You will represent QE in meetings, providing information, ideas, feedback and risks to partners
- You understand Quality Assurance processes and workflows to identify improvement opportunities and promote knowledge sharing across teams
- You will partner with QV to feature brief that capture functional and non-functional requirements and help define what a MVP is for projects
- You will write automated tests for QE tools and help define the approach to quality assurance within QE
- You will be the voice of the end-users of our tools
- You will perform testing for our current products to verify functionality and that what the team delivered meets the requirements
- You will work in partnership with Quality Designers, Product Owners, Development Managers, and peers to define the backlog for the team
- You will define goals and report on the value delivered by our team
- You can work within a hybrid model between the office and home
- You have 3+ years of experience in software development, quality assurance or game development
- You understand software development processes, change management and processes improvement
- You understand how to highlight risks, solutions and success to our partners
- You know how to grow the team's testing capabilities
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Quality Designer - Tools Engineering
Electronic Arts Inc. ist ein weltweit führender Anbieter interaktiver Unterhaltungssoftware. EA bietet Spiele, Inhalte und Online-Dienste für internetfähige Spielkonsolen, Personalcomputer, Mobiltelefone und Tablets an.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-09-15 19:03:39.64
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA engagiert sich für Chancengleichheit und Gleichstellung. Alle Personalentscheidungen werden unabhängig von Ethnie, Hautfarbe, Herkunft, Abstammung, Geschlecht, Geschlechtsidentität oder ausgelebtem Geschlecht, sexueller Orientierung, Alter, genetischer Information, Religion, Behinderung, Krankheit, Schwangerschaft, Familienstand oder Veteranenstatus getroffen. EA sorgt außerdem für die durch geltendes Gesetz vorgeschriebenen Anpassungen am Arbeitsplatz für Individuen mit anerkannten Behinderungen.