Tools Software Engineer - C++/C# - Maxis - The Sims
Multiple Locations: Guildford, UK • Geneva, Switzerland • Cologne, Germany • Madrid, Spain • Galway, Ireland • Stockholm, Sweden • Lyon, France • Southam CV47, UK • Birmingham, UK • Runcorn, UK • Manchester, UK • Stratford, London, UK • Germany • Sweden • Ireland • Spain • Switzerland • United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 175634
Position Title: Software Engineer III
Maxis is building out a full-remote studio in EU Time Zone - *Remote role*
Tools Software Engineer - Maxis
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together experienced people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
Welcome to Maxis, home to tinkerers, craftspeople, & storytellers. Our guide is to inspire everyone to make a better world through creative play. As the developer of the Sims, we create games and experiences for millions of people around the world and are always looking for new ways to inspire our players. Maxis is a place where you can do what you love and help others grow while doing it; a place where your unique voice can be heard and seen. We put creativity and inclusivity at the core of our work and don't settle for seeing the world only as it is, but aim to build a world as it could be. Read on to see how you can join our team and dream big.
As a Tools Engineer you will work with content developers across the team to develop and support Tools to enhance their creativity and productivity. You will be reporting to the Tools Lead Engineer.
- Focus on improving our development capacity and operating efficiency through tooling, process and automation
- Develop, and support internal tools designed to empower content creators
- You will work with all disciplines to gather requirements, collaborate on solutions and implement
- Implement new features and improve existing ones in workflow tools using C# and C++
- Provide customer support troubleshooting issues the local game team encounters and with the tools themselves
- Perform root cause analysis and improve pipeline / workflow improvements to increase productivity and ease workloads
- Maintain communication between partners across North America and European time zones
- Experience making tools for developers through a customer-oriented mindset
- Experience with video game content pipelines on shipped games
- Programming experience and skill in C# and C++
- Professional experience as an engineer on a game/tools team
Community / Marketing Title: Tools Software Engineer - C++/C# - Maxis - The Sims
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2022-09-14 22:07:04.21
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。