Global Brand Marketing Manager
Location: Seattle, WA, USA
Requisition Number: 175524
Position Title: Brand Manager I
We are looking for a Brand Manager with 5 years or more of experience in marketing, reporting to the Senior Global Brand Manager on the project. You will be an essential member of the crew building the game's brand experience and lead its creative go-to-market plans.
We are the EA Originals & Partners Brand Team
EA Partners is the division within Electronic Arts that seeks out the best and boldest talent from independent studios around the world and leads the industry into future ways to play.
We are the team that brought the breakout hits like Unravel, It Takes Two and Knockout City to market. We partner with incredible studios including Hazelight, Velan, Coldwood Interactive, Zoink Games and Silver Rain to help develop the marketing and commercial strategies for their games.
- You will support the Senior Global Brand Manager in bringing the brand foundations to life.
- You will co-develop the go-to-market strategy and multi-channel, global marketing execution for the project, helped by player, market and product insights.
- Inspire a cohesive and collaborative team of marketers with a shared purpose to achieve creative campaign tactics.
- Author campaign briefs and track campaign readiness by setting marketing Indicators that improve user acquisition, engagement, retention and evangelism.
- You will track and interpret campaign performance data and translate into actions.
- 5+ years of marketing experience in gaming or entertainment.
- A thinker, you have robust analytical skills that translate into strong brand storytelling.
- A planner, fast learning and excelling with planning tools & software
- A relationship-builder, you'll enjoy making connections with lots of different people and teams.
- A go-getter, willing to encourage people to achieve greatness.
- Experience and passion for video games
Community / Marketing Title: Global Brand Marketing Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Days Open: 77
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。