Senior Recruiting Manager
Locație: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 175275
Position Title: Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition
Senior Recruiting Manager - Hyderabad, India
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
We are looking for people to make great experiences for our players, and we know great talent requires a job that inspires them, while giving them room to enjoy their lives. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
EA India is looking for a Senior Recruiting Manager with experience navigating a complex global organization to lead our recruiting function in Hyderabad. You will manage a team of skilled recruiters and your role as a regional leader will mature processes and overall effectiveness by partnering with TA globally. By guiding consistency and connection, you will enhance our strategic partnerships around sourcing, hiring, and branding. You will also provide a holistic view on workforce planning and hiring sequencing in-region. Your team supports all business groups, spanning technical engineering, mobile development studios, finance, customer experience and corporate functions.
What a Senior Recruiting Manager does at EA:
- Reporting to the Global Technical Recruiting Director, you partner with the business and HR to understand hiring needs and implement proactive talent strategies for the India region while working closely with leaders globally
- You lead a team responsible for full- cycle recruitment, delivering a great experience to both candidates and the business
- You activate new approaches to talent attraction, experimenting with technology to attract great people
- You encourage a consultative culture among your business groups; promote engagement and best practice across the hiring process
- You maintain operations, including use of our tools and providing accurate reporting to your team, the business and wider Talent Acquisition
- You lead improvement projects across Talent Acquisition
A Senior Recruiting Manager at EA needs:
- 10+ years of recruitment experience with minimum of 3+ years of experience with In-house recruitment experience in a leadership capacity.
- Experience with people management, spanning coaching and performance management
- In-depth knowledge of the Indian recruitment landscape and direct sourcing strategies
- Experience recruiting across a broad range of levels, from high-volume projects to senior and exec hires
- Experience hiring for a range of business groups from technology to shared services
- To focus on ensuring an outstanding experience for candidates and team members
- A natural curiosity to try new approaches, test new tools and think of creative ways to find top talent
- Manage remote relationships
- and wider Talent Acquisition
- You lead improvement projects across Talent Acquisition
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Recruiting Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. este o companie de divertisment interactiv, lider la nivel mondial. EA oferă jocuri, conținut și servicii online pentru console conectate la Internet, calculatoare personale, telefoane mobile și tablete.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 83
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.