Senior Technical Artist 2
複数の場所: Seattle, WA, USA • Pasadena, CA, USA • Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, USA • Redwood City, CA, USA • Edmonton, AB, Canada • Vancouver, BC, Canada • Montreal, QC, Canada • Orlando, FL, USA • Austin, TX, USA
Requisition Number: 175257
Position Title: Senior Technical Artist 2
Pour visualiser la description de poste en français, veuillez sélectionner le français ("Select Language") dans le menu déroulant au haut de la page
Location: Hybrid and Remote work options available across most North America locations.
WE MAKE FUN...FUNNER.
We are Full Circle, and we're all about having fun and making great games that people want to play with their friends. As the developers of Skate™, we are set to provide an experience that embraces and builds upon everything our community found special about the previous games. We believe in creating an inclusive world inside and outside of our games for our players and our team. As a geo-diverse studio, our team members around the globe can either work from home, in the office or a hybrid of both.
"This position is open to qualified individuals anywhere in the Americas where EA operates as an employer."
We are looking for an experienced Technical Artist to join our Skate team. This is an opportunity to join us in the early stages of development. You will report to the Technical Art Director for Characters and work in collaboration with Technical Artists, Content Creators, and Engineers working on character systems, features, and content creation techniques.
- Research and develop technical solutions for effectively and efficiently creating character clothing and character customization content.
- Guide technical requirements and solutions for implementation of character customization systems.
- Partner with Animation and Rigging to define requirements and technical challenges for character setup, including investigation / development of tech for secondary animation / simulation, cloth and hair authoring tools, and advanced deformer systems.
- Develop and communicate content structures for characters that allow for scalable approaches to both tech and content development.
- Stay current with and exhibit a high degree of technical knowledge about current state-of-the-industry in Character content generation approaches and workflows.
- Work with Artists, Technical Artists, Tools Software Engineers & Rendering Software Engineers to convert prototype content generation solutions into production content generation workflows.
- Work with other Technical Artists, Artists, and Engineers to ensure scalability of character content across platforms of varying levels of capability.
- Establish technical standards and production processes to guide the TA and SE team's work to ensure that their work achieves needed content implementation goals while also meeting performance standards and best practices.
- Build user stories and produce time estimates for project planning.
Please note that you do not need to qualify for all requirements to be considered. We encourage you to apply if you can meet most of the requirements and are comfortable opening a dialog to be considered.
- At least 5+ years of cinematic/games production experience.
- Experience as Character Technical Artist on at least 1-2 shipped titles.
- Experienced with Cloth and Hair Authoring technologies (Run-Time Solutions ideal).
- Experienced with content and approaches for Character Customization systems.
- Communicate with different audiences: artists, engineers, managers and working together with Tools and Rendering SEs to drive technology and tool development.
- Experienced with problem solving as it pertains to testing and debugging technical issues as it relates to making functional and performant content.
- A willingness to jump into the unknown and solve new problems and resolve technical challenges and limitations.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $90,550 - $137,700
• New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo):
º $86,150 - $137,700
• Jersey City, NJ :
º $86,150 - $137,700
• Colorado (depending on location e.g. Denver vs. Colorado Springs):
º $86,150 - $126,700
• Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane):
º $86,150 - $126,700
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby (following 1 year of service), medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Technical Artist 2
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無、および法律で保護されたその他のあらゆる状況は考慮されません。 また、犯罪歴のある人物の雇用も、募集要項を満たす応募者の場合は適用法令に従って検討します。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。
Days Open: 220
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。