Production Coordinator - EA Sports Tech
Posizione: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Requisition Number: 175252
Position Title: Administrative Assistant IV
Production Coordinator - EA SPORTS Tech
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sport through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, FIFA soccer, NHL® hockey, and EA SPORTS UFC.
EA SPORTS Tech provides specialized technology teams working on cutting edge character motion, machine learning, game security, dev ops, as well as long lead feature and technology development for all EA SPORTS titles.
Innovation, passion, and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Orlando, Seoul and Bucharest; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to enable the game teams to deliver experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
We are looking for a highly organized and detail-oriented Production Coordinator to support our fast-paced and production-oriented team.
This position is both dynamic and challenging. You will be acknowledged as the glue for this team! We are looking for someone who has a passion for delivering outstanding customer service. Administrative experience is necessary in this role. The PC position has an administrative component, but also offers opportunities for creative expression.
You will report to the Senior Development Director, and partner across multiple teams to ensure the project timelines and coordination is complete.
You will be encouraged to become an essential contributor and social advocate. Your customer service and take-charge ability will serve you well as the recognized 'social ambassador' for this fun-loving group.
- You will perform a variety of responsibilities to support department and team goals across the global onsite locations and for remote employees
- Provide clerical and administrative support that aligns with department and team objectives
- Assist in managing processes to increase efficiency on behalf of the team
- Manage promotional merchandise (swag)/gifts orders and deliveries to team members (global distribution)
- Work with IT to proactively manage hardware and software needs for the Studio/Team across multiple locations around the globe and for remote employees
- Assist with Space planning and coordinating moves;
- Facilitating contract renewals and legal signature: Generating Purchase Orders, initiating legal reviews for Statement of Works and tracking status
- Management and facilitating of recurring invoices, and participation in the budgeting process
- Monthly reconciliation of corporate cards and provide initial training and assistance on Chrome River reporting tool
- Provide company policy & procedure information to team members regarding purchasing, expenditures, travel, use of facilities, and equipment use
- Assume full ownership and maintenance of Sports Tech senior leadership calendars: scheduling, confirming and negotiating for meeting space and relevant attendees
- Attend information & training sessions related to any new studio processes;
- Drive coordination and internal communications for team meetings (meetings, AMAs, conferences, team building, catering and special events), logistics (onsite & offsite), note taking and other internal communications
- Onboarding of new hires related to ensuring NUSUs (New User Set Ups) have been completed in advance; ensuring all equipment, network access, and cube/office and equipment is set up and/or shipped prior to start date
- Responsible for proactively maintaining all department common areas and participating in creative sessions to appropriately brand these areas
- Assist team members to submit or escalate Global Service Desk tickets when appropriate
- Minimum 3+ years administrative experience
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrated success working in a fast-paced dynamic environment, using critical thinking and problem-solving skills along the way
- High tolerance for dealing with adversity; must perform well under pressure.
- Experienced in event planning team building activities
- Self-motivated individual with a strong work ethic and organizational skills.
- Ability to follow through, prioritize work flow, work successfully with a minimum of supervision, and pay attention to details
- Flexible with a wide variety of constantly changing tasks
- Experience working in the video game industry and/or passion for gaming is an asset
Community / Marketing Title: Production Coordinator - EA Sports Tech
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-08-18 20:51:54.543
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.