Head of Operations
Mehrere Standorte: Vancouver, BC, Canada • Montreal, QC, Canada • Orlando, FL, USA • Austin, TX, USA • Seattle, WA, USA • Toronto, ON, Canada • Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, USA • Redwood City, CA, USA • Edmonton, AB, Canada
Requisition Number: 175237
Position Title: Sr DD
Pour visualiser la description de poste en français, veuillez sélectionner le français ("Select Language") dans le menu déroulant au haut de la page
WE MAKE FUN...FUNNER.
We are Full Circle, and we're all about having fun and making great games that people want to play with their friends. As the developers of Skate™, we are set to deliver an experience that embraces and builds upon everything our community found special about the previous games. We believe in creating an inclusive world inside and outside of our games for our players and our team. As a geo-diverse studio, our team members around the globe can either work from home, in the office or a hybrid of both.
We are looking for a Head of Operations to join the Full Circle leadership team and help us deliver amazing games and improve all aspects of our Studio.
Head of operations - SKATE
- Hire and Grow Awesome People
- Promote Studio Culture
- Deliver Studio Long-Term Vision
- Improve Processes and Execution
- Partner with the Studio GM to recruit, grow, and support a world class creative team.
- You will promote studio culture, morale, training and help support the studio.
- Partner with Finance and the Studio GM on a 5 year studio vision, financial plan and games portfolio.
- Accountable for the execution, process improvements and development oversight for Full Circle Studio projects.
- Support and guide decisions and around the balance between quality/time/cost and directing the project team accordingly.
- Partner with Studio GM to ensure we have career development and succession planning for the important leadership roles in the studio.
- Develop and publish Studio KPI's that track project quality, delivery, and financial status and risks.
- Partner with Studio GM to review product resources and execution plans to support a geodiverse studio.
- Lead change management strategies for Studio programs whether through town halls, reviews, workshops or other inclusive methods.
- Mentor direct reports including Manager of People and Culture and Development Directors.
- Conduct phase and milestone reviews with the game teams according to development schedule; ensuring delivery, making sure the leadership team has a strategy to accomplish important milestones and identifies main risks and mitigation/contingency strategies.
- 10+ years of operations and leadership experience
- Can prepare and present high impact business cases, analyses, and recommendations to the leadership team.
- Proficient change management skills, ability to challenge and contribute to development leadership
- Shape and run operational activities of the studio teams and set clear targets to achieve studio goals.
Community / Marketing Title: Head of Operations
Electronic Arts Inc. ist ein weltweit führender Anbieter interaktiver Unterhaltungssoftware. EA bietet Spiele, Inhalte und Online-Dienste für internetfähige Spielkonsolen, Personalcomputer, Mobiltelefone und Tablets an.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-08-16 16:09:37.12
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA engagiert sich für Chancengleichheit und Gleichstellung. Alle Personalentscheidungen werden unabhängig von Ethnie, Hautfarbe, Herkunft, Abstammung, Geschlecht, Geschlechtsidentität oder ausgelebtem Geschlecht, sexueller Orientierung, Alter, genetischer Information, Religion, Behinderung, Krankheit, Schwangerschaft, Familienstand oder Veteranenstatus getroffen. EA sorgt außerdem für die durch geltendes Gesetz vorgeschriebenen Anpassungen am Arbeitsplatz für Individuen mit anerkannten Behinderungen.