UI Director - EA SPORTS™ FC
Multiple Locations: Vancouver, BC, Canada • Toronto, ON, Canada • Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, USA
Requisition Number: 175156
Position Title: Director, Experience Design
UI Director - EA SPORTS™ FC
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment – connecting hundreds of millions around the world to the sports they love through a portfolio of industry-leading video games.
After nearly 30 years of creating genre-defining, interactive football experiences with the world’s biggest football entertainment platform, EA SPORTS FIFA, we are soon beginning an exciting new era. EA SPORTS FC will become the future of football from EA SPORTS – as we strive to take global football experiences to new heights, on behalf of football fans everywhere.
With more opportunity than ever to innovate and create new, authentic experiences that bring joy, inclusivity, and immersion to a global community of fans, we invite you to join us and pioneer the future of football with EA SPORTS!
As part of FIFA, the ultimate purpose of this team is to be a catalyst for meaningful and impactful innovation and change.
You lead by example. You imagine, create, direct, and inspire exceptional outcomes. Your work speaks for itself, but you understand the value of storytelling and narrative. Your team, peers, and colleagues respect your design skills. You have highly developed skills as a designer and a creative leader. You believe that form and function share a symbiotic relationship. You're ready for a challenge, one that is design-led, one that asks you to steer an elite Experience Design Team to new heights.
Your work is a bar raiser, and your philosophies help designers produce exceptional work. You have a track record of leading visual identities and design systems for complex multi-platform UI experiences. You are a change agent that establishes new standards for quality, cohesion, consistency, and craft.
If this sounds like you, and you're in it to do career-defining work, read on and consider being a part of EA's most successful franchise of all time, EA SPORTS™ FC. You will report to Director of Experience Design
- 10+ years of industry experience as a creative visionary, leader, and practitioner.
- Extensive hands-on and leadership skills across UX, UI, IA, and creative direction.
- Extensive skills in multi-sensory composition, mapping complex interactions across sound design, visual design, and motion design.
- Architect and lead world-class, future-focused visual design and UI for FIFA.
- Proven track record of working with and leading high-performing design and creative teams.
- Advocate for design excellence, craftsmanship, and ease-of-use, in all directions.
- Broad spectrum experience in leveraging UX research and insights to drive strategy
- Evangelize and educate on the value of robust visual design systems that inspire higher efficiency, more consistent quality standards, scalable solutions, and repeatable patterns.
- Facilitate and lead collaboration and creative alignment with cross-functional partners.
- Continuously seek trend-setting opportunities to support innovation.
- Direct and design systems that have broad reach, depth of detail, and a bias for context.
- Forge a discipline and team culture that delivers exceptional design consistently while maintaining an environment of teamwork, inclusion, and compassion.
- Attract, recruit, train, and retain the best.
At EA, we believe our future is to build joyful experiences and push the boundaries of our games and we want your help and expertise in doing so. If this resonates with you and you have something to contribute, please contact us, even if you don't meet all of the criteria above.
Community / Marketing Title: UI Director - EA SPORTS™ FC
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-08-09 01:33:48.28
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。