Senior UI Designer - Pogo - REMOTE
Multiple Locations: Texas, USA • Tennessee, USA • Michigan, USA • Louisiana, USA • Arkansas, USA • Colorado, USA • Georgia, USA • Illinois, USA • Kentucky, USA • Maryland, USA • Nevada, USA • Oregon, USA
Requisition Number: 175154
Position Title: Experience Designer II
Pogo has been the leader in online casual games since 1998. Featuring a growing library of 60+ titles spanning popular genres like Solitaire, Mahjong, Match 3, and more, Pogo exists to be the best destination for online casual games. We strive to produce high-quality HTML5-powered games with sophisticated metagames and social mechanics, all while working seamlessly across desktop, tablet and mobile. Our fans and subscribers come to Pogo for fresh content, daily challenges, great events, new games, and a live service that delivers!
We are looking for an experienced Senior User Interface Designer (UI) to join our Platform Development team in North America.
As a member of the Pogo Platform team, you will develop User Interface design to provide project deliverables and continuous improvements to the Pogo platform across web browsers. In this key role, you will report directly to the Art Director and have a high level of interaction with team members across UX, Product, Engineering, Design and Art disciplines. You are the website interface design expert for the studio. The Senior UI Designer owns the Platform style-guide and focuses on building intuitive and engaging user flows, wireframes, interaction design, and interactive prototypes. You are detail oriented and masterfully combine functionality and playfulness in your design deliverables.
- Develop responsive website designs supporting multiple breakpoints, including mobile.
- Partner with stakeholders to set priorities and find balanced design solutions to user and business goals within technical constraints.
- Articulate design strategies and decisions in a clear and compelling manner; utilizing diagrams, user flows, low and high fidelity wireframes and interactive prototypes.
- Manage and maintain UI guidelines including a Styleguide and responsive Design system.
- Drive a design process and methodologies that supports user centered development.
- Craft clear written communications; allowing users to intuitively use the product, including tone of voice, naming conventions, taxonomy and text strings.
- A deep understanding of the end to end iterative UI design process, including how to develop user stories, wireframes at multiple breakpoints, flow diagrams, prototypes and high-fidelity visuals.
- Fluent in responsive design, mobile and tablet UI.
- Proficiency with current design tools including Sketch, Figma, XD, inVision, Zeplin, Proto.io.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), including the ability to present complex, interactive design concepts clearly.
- Bachelor's Degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design or similar, or demonstrated proficiency and experiences in the field of user interface design.
- 5+ years professional UI design practice.
- Advanced level of experience as a UI designer, interaction designer or similar role.
- Expert knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Expert knowledge of interaction design.
- Must provide a portfolio of work that demonstrates design-thinking from hypothesis to finished product.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior UI Designer - Pogo - REMOTE
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2022-08-10 22:34:44.93
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。