People Practices Manager
위치: Guildford, UK
Requisition Number: 175110
Position Title: People Practices Manager
People Practices Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together accomplished people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion.
Most companies call it HR. At Electronic Arts we made the deliberate decision to brand our organisation People Experience (PE). It's not just a play on words; PE is a team of cultural stewards who carefully create programmes and talent strategies that directly impacts our teams' experience and enables our people to achieve the most meaningful work of their careers.
Our People Practices partners are passionate about delivering simple and awesome people experiences while delivering programmes and support in meaningful and efficient ways. You will connect with employees, support people managers, champion team effectiveness and engagement, planning and providing people programmes and being a cultural steward for EA.
You will join the People Practices team based in Guildford, working with our regional team - reporting to the People Practices Director in Stockholm.
- Coaching: Partner with employees and managers to provide candid, unbiased coaching and counsel to enhance manager effectiveness and improve personal and team capabilities that impact our all needs
- Collaboration: Build relationships with internal partners, including business leaders and within People Experience to provide simple programmes and people practices for client groups
- Business Approach: Understand client business models/cycles, priorities, and cultural nuances as an input into operational execution
- Programme Leadership & Delivery: Support talent programmes across client groups including engagement, talent management and performance review and compensation programmes; facilitate creative and enhanced solutions for complex project related needs
- Change Management: Partner with management to establish change initiatives within your client group, identifying risks and providing recommendations on communication
- Cultural Advocate: Work with managers, employees, and centers of excellence to help foster a healthy, collaborative, fun, and equitable workplace
- Advisor: advise managers and employees on the application of both local and global policies
- Facilitator: work with PE colleagues or managers to address Employee Relations issues to reach successful outcomes
- Team player – be prepared to assist your colleagues in any way required! This role is varied and requires someone who can be adaptable at short notice. You must be organised, compassionate and prepared to to make the team successful.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field combined with demonstrated experience in HR at a Manager level.
- Experience using data and data-driven insights to support the business by offering appropriate solutions
- HR expertise, with demonstrated experience in career development and overall talent management
- Change management skills - you can work through complex challenges with both business and employee needs in mind
- Outstanding programme delivery experience by promoting talent programmes across the business
- Knowledge of UK employment law
- Experience creating healthy organisations and helping culture would be a competitive advantage in your application
Community / Marketing Title: People Practices Manager
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.
Date Opened: 2022-08-08 14:04:44.963
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.