Accountant II, Controllership
Posizione: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 175109
Position Title: Accountant
Job Title: Accountant II, Controllership
Experience: 5-7 years
This position is part of Hyderabad Controllership team managing North America GL accounting and reporting activities. Required to work in afternoon / evening shifts. Mostly from 2:30 PM to 11:30 PM by reporting to GL Manager on day to day basis. The position is based out of Hyderabad and responsible for US and Canada general ledger accounting that includes Fixed Assets accounting, Preparation of payroll journal entries, Accruals, Allocations, Prepaid, Government surveys, Monthly analytical review reports, Balance sheet reconciliations etc., for all the US and Canada legal entities.
Key Responsibilities of this Role:
• Acting as an SME for Fixed Assets accounting for US and Canada entities.
• Representing Hyderabad in any of the Fixed Assets related projects and initiatives.
• Preparing month over month Fixed Assets Roll-Forward, HFM Reporting and Leading close review calls with business.
• Dealing with accounting for CIP (Construction In Progress), Schedules preparation, Preliminary reconciliations etc., before close
• Preparation of journal entries in line with US GAAP, Journal entry policy and SOX requirements.
• Dealing with payroll JEs, income tax provisions / refunds, prepaid accounting, accruals, allocations, regulatory reporting, Cadency reconciliations etc.,
• Manages balance sheet accounts by reconciling transactions and resolving the variances month over month.
• Ability to plan, prioritize and absorb ad hoc activities in accordance to dynamic business requirements and ensure no deficiencies in the work performed.
• Complete assistance during audit including but not limited to internal auditors, SOX, and external auditors by providing appropriate documentation / support.
• Evaluates, recommends, and implements changes to all processes impacting the GL to simplify while improving transparency.
• Ability to learn quickly and lead independently with minimal supervision.
• Thrive to maintain the most up to date process documents.
• Able to be socialize and take part of Employee resource groups, Social initiatives etc.,
Desired Candidate Profile:
• Semi qualified chartered accountant / Bachelor / Master degree in Accounting / Finance.
• Minimum 5 years of work experience in handling Fixed Assets accounting for any larger organization with a strong understanding of accounting basics and policies.
• Quick learner, detail oriented, collaborative, analytical, problem solving attitude and organized in work.
• Hands on experience on Oracle R12, Cadency Certification and Hyperion (HFM) will be an added advantage.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to use interpersonal skills to drive conversations at work with minimum guidance from team lead or manager.
• Ability to be adaptable and flexible to meet deadlines and dynamic work schedules.
Community / Marketing Title: Accountant II, Controllership
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-08-08 07:23:30.383
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.