Location: Redwood City, CA, USA
Requisition Number: 175026
Position Title: Assoc DM
Research Associate Development Manager (Lead Moderator)
Development Technology and Services (DTS) powers EA studios to create even greater player experiences. We help shape the future from the way games are created, to how they are played and viewed.
We are a global team and also the largest studio within EA! DTS proudly consists of the following teams: Engineering Services (ES), Studios Data Insights, and Quality, Verification, and Standards.
The Challenge Ahead:
We are looking for a Research Operations Project Manager, to join our globally distributed team. You will report to the Associate Manager of Research Operations and will partner with our User Research team, Development teams and other partners to manage the end-to-end operations for User Research sessions. You will produce and contribute to projects that strengthen our participant databases and recruit User Research participants. You'll need a Project Management or Coordination background with a passion for video games.
What We're Looking For:
- You will build working relationships with your immediate Team and those outside that have an impact on the Global success of the UXR Team.
- You will form and maintain partnerships across many levels of EA.
- You will evaluate options and produce creative solutions.
- You will feel comfortable and in your element as part of a globally distributed team.
- You understand video games and the people who play them.
What You'll Do:
- You will partner with Researchers to provide expertise for session strategy and planning.
- You will coordinate the logistics of User Research to screen, schedule, communicate, and compensate participants using different software and communication methods.
- You will manage multiple ongoing projects in varying stages of completion.
- You will monitor metrics on candidate participation and database health.
- You will develop marketing programs to boost participant database numbers.
- You will help manage the EA Playtesting community using social media, newsletters, email.
- You will follow and inform others of the policies and ethical codes related to conducting user research at EA.
- 1 or more years of Project Management/Coordinator experience.
- Collaborative, team-minded person who drives towards better outcomes for the business and the team.
- Adept user of the Microsoft Office Suite with a focus on Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets).
- Experience with event/community management is desirable.
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to inspiring and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and paid time off to support a balanced life through maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Lead Moderator
Electronic Arts Inc. este o companie de divertisment interactiv, lider la nivel mondial. EA oferă jocuri, conținut și servicii online pentru console conectate la Internet, calculatoare personale, telefoane mobile și tablete.
EEOText: EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial, statut de veteran sau orice altă caracteristică protejată de lege. De asemenea, acceptăm și candidaturi calificate din partea persoanelor cu cazier, în conformitate cu legislația aplicabilă. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.
Date Opened: 2022-07-28 15:16:45.913
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.