Assistant Producer - FUT
Posizione: Bucharest, Romania
Requisition Number: 175019
Position Title: Asst Producer II
Assistant Producer - FIFA Ultimate Team
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world’s #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC and mobile.
Innovation, passion and teamwork is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne, we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
If you're passionate about your craft, this is a role of a lifetime.
At EA, Producers are the creative visionaries of the product. They are the individuals who build and motivate teams to accomplish their goals of shipping AAA quality titles on time and on budget.
FIFA is the biggest console game in the world, and FIFA Ultimate Team is the most popular mode. The Assistant Producer in FIFA reports to a more senior member of the Production team and works directly with the development team (Designers, Project Managers and Developers) to help create the next features for our players worldwide.
- You will participate in the daily development through production and the launch of the game and live service.
- You will work with production, QA, art, design, and engineering to ensure the quality and timeliness of all deliverables.
- You will work with the production team to understand priorities and weekly goals.
- You will work with the development directors and lead producers to provide visibility and meaningful updates about the status of deliverables that you manage in the project.
- You will support several weekly production routines such as Build Reviews.
- 1+ years of work experience as a Game Designer, Producer or Product Owner or 2+ years working the in videogame industry
- Experience working in a staged product plan, including the creation of design documentation and user stories
- Experience working with new game development tools, and data programs such as Excel (for example to maintain complex spreadsheets)
- Technical aptitude and experience working with Developers is a bonus
- You understand what is working, what is of concern, and what needs to be improved
- Good eye for game quality and advocate for the end-user experience.
- Fluent in English, be it spoken or written
- Good knowledge of the FIFA Franchise and Ultimate team is definitely an asset, but not a requirement.
Are you ready to join the game?
Community / Marketing Title: Assistant Producer - FUT
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-08-03 19:01:08.66
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.