Emplacement: Shanghai, China
Requisition Number: 174969
Position Title: Sr Game PM I
Location: Shanghai, China
Partnered Development Group is working to bring new and exciting mobile free-to-play games to the market – partnering with world-class studios around Asia, co-developing new games with a small internal leadership team, and operating these games globally as a service.
We are seeking a product manager to join one of our game teams, partnering with a well-known mobile game developer in Japan. We need people who have a solid background in successfully breaking down complex problems and problem spaces using various business or product frameworks, as well as crafting optimal solutions for our players and our business.
- Responsible for setting up preparation of Closed Beta Tests and Soft launch plan which include target territories, audience, benchmark KPIs, etc., and coordinate the execution with external developer teams, and internal teams, ensuring smooth and effective test and launch.
- Plan, propose, and review UA, product marketing, and other brand campaigns to quantify impact, effectiveness and ROI of all publishing /marketing activities.
- Identify opportunities for optimizations that will deepen player engagement and increase KPI’s for a global gaming brand.
- Assist Product Director or external design team to produce best in class feature designs that reflect current and future player needs, leveraging best practice from the industry insights.
- Build business cases for new initiatives based on competitive and industry research: i.e. identify opportunities, quantitatively analyze related metrics, and effectively communicate them to the team
- Complete regular Competitor and Category/Genre Analysis to stay informed of all significant developments in relevant game segments. Communicate these insights in PPT-based research reports and teardowns.
- More than 7 years of experience in gaming industry which a strong focus in live service, overseas publishing or product management. Previous experience in football games is a plus.
- Openminded individual with a passion for games and/or digital consumer products
- Fluent business English and Mandarin required. Any other third language is a bonus..
- Excel, PPT Presentation skills, and revenue forecasting capabilities.
- Highly analytical with sound business judgement, and inherent curiosity
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner
Community / Marketing Title: Product Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. est un des chefs de file mondiaux sur le marché du divertissement numérique interactif. EA propose des jeux, contenus et services en ligne pour ordinateurs, téléphones portables, tablettes électroniques et consoles avec accès Internet.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-07-26 09:15:34.85
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA est un employeur qui offre l'égalité d'accès à l'emploi. Toutes les décisions d'emploi sont prises sans prendre en considération les critères de race, couleur de la peau, origine ethnique, descendance, sexe, genre, identité ou expressions de genre, orientation sexuelle, âge, de nature génétique, religion, invalidité, état de santé, grossesse, situation matrimoniale, situation familiale ou état d'ancien combattant. EA veille aussi à procéder à des aménagements spéciaux en milieu de travail pour les candidats qualifiés et présentant une invalidité, tel que requis par la loi en vigueur.