Senior UI Artist
Locație: Runcorn, UK
Requisition Number: 174950
Position Title: Sr Experience Designer
Criterion Games is an award-winning studio based in Guildford, and now Runcorn. The team are the talent behind Dirt 5 and have a legacy of creating industry-leading, visceral racing experiences. Now integrated with Criterion Games, the teams at both locations are working together to create the future of Need for Speed. Starting with the next Need for Speed title then extending to future facing initiatives, we are looking for a Senior UI Artist to join us on our adventure.
We believe that healthy, engaged teams make great games, so we place enormous value on collaboration, fresh ideas, and unique perspectives. We'd love to hear yours! Crunch doesn't help make a better game. We don't do it. For the past five years, we are very proud to have been recognised by gamesindustry.biz as one of the best places to work in the UK.
Reporting to the Art Director, you will focus on creating the outstanding visuals that make up the User Interface within the game. You will ensure UI features are created to a high standard and champion visual consistency across the interface.
Your goal is to make the player's experience as intuitive and appealing as possible.
You will work in a team with other UI Artists, UX Designers, Tech Art, Engineers and Producers to help build seamless and immersive interfaces. You will also be a visual designer that understands the challenges of creating interfaces for games and being well versed in core UI principles with experience bringing concepts to life by curating references, creating previz, and preparing game assets.
What a Senior UI Artist does at EA:
- Communicate a UI vision with references, mockups, & sketches while aligning to the project vision.
- Collaborate in a team with people from different disciplines.
- Design individual UI assets, prepare and import them into the game engine.
- Contribute to and suggest best practices to develop efficient creative pipelines.
- Develop Junior UI Artists.
- Work with Producers and UX Designers to evolve rough ideas into well thought out pixel-perfect interfaces.
- Develop solutions to design challenges while following creative direction.
The next great Senior UI Artist also needs to have:
- 5+ years of experience in the games industry.
- Experience working in a game UI team.
- Knowledge of Adobe products such as Photoshop, After Effects and Illustrator.
- Excellent experience troubleshooting UI issues.
- Resolve design challenges and limitations with a willingness to provide guidance for implementing UI Art.
- Knowledge or experience working within Unreal or Unity.
- A basic understanding of Visual scripting (EG Blueprints in Unreal)
- Experience of Agile/iterative development methodologies.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior UI Artist
Electronic Arts Inc. este o companie de divertisment interactiv, lider la nivel mondial. EA oferă jocuri, conținut și servicii online pentru console conectate la Internet, calculatoare personale, telefoane mobile și tablete.
EEOText: EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.
Date Opened: 2022-08-01 10:31:43.153
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.