Global Brand Director, Partnerships & Licensing - Skate
Locații multiple: Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, USA • Redwood City, CA, USA • Seattle, WA, USA
Requisition Number: 174818
Position Title: Director, Global Brand Management
Global Brand, Brand Development (skate.) is looking for a Director, Partnerships & Licensing to help build the future of the skate. brand through creative partnerships, meaningful products, and transmedia storytelling.
As Director, Partnerships & Licensing you will help to develop and execute thoughtful partnerships & licensing strategy that creates meaningful connection and value for our players. Together with Brand leadership and a wide-range of partners across EA, you will work on the forefront of gaming, commercial, and culture to enhance the brand and in-game experience for one of the most unique, vibrant and exciting brands in gaming.
The Global Brand, Brand Development team is flat by design and values empowerment, empathy, collaboration, diverse thinking. You will be a foundational teammate working in collaboration with studio teams, brand teams, commercial team members, legal, business development and more.
You will have experience doing what is right by the brand no matter what, ravenous curiosity, desire to grow with a dynamic team; and a pulse on culture with good taste in what actually matters for people and brands.
The Global Brand Director, Brand Development, will report into the Vice-President, Global Brand for skate.
- Develop brand-right partnerships that grow the skate. brand, enhance the player experience and create relevancy.
- Drive creative strategy, deal making, relationship management, legal contracts, marketing, asset management, and business development.
- Help develop an optimized, cross-functional deal flow that expands the brand, enriches the in-game world and experience, generates revenue and increases operational efficiency
- Track and share opportunities for growth and optimization across Brand Development flywheel including products, partnerships, and transmedia
- Be a leader for skate. internally, leading by example to advocate the brand, celebrate the work, and demonstrating the power of empathy, creativity, and execution
- 7+ years of experience in brand partnerships, brand licensing, brand marketing, and / or creative strategy
- Demonstrated ability to push through ambiguity to get great work out the door
- Experience working in or with a matrixed organization across multiple business owners, creative teams, functional partners, and your team
- Operate autonomously across multiple projects while communicating with your team, always looking for a way to push the work further for the brand
- Bachelor's degree in any area or comparable work experience
Community / Marketing Title: Global Brand Director, Partnerships & Licensing - Skate
Electronic Arts Inc. este o companie de divertisment interactiv, lider la nivel mondial. EA oferă jocuri, conținut și servicii online pentru console conectate la Internet, calculatoare personale, telefoane mobile și tablete.
EEOText: EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial, statut de veteran sau orice altă caracteristică protejată de lege. De asemenea, acceptăm și candidaturi calificate din partea persoanelor cu cazier, în conformitate cu legislația aplicabilă. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.
Date Opened: 2022-07-27 16:11:17.657
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.