Associate Quality Designer - NHL
Locație: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Requisition Number: 174793
Position Title: Associate Quality Designer
We are seeking an individual to fill a Associate Quality Designer role on one of our teams in Sports. You will provide insight into our quality strategies and demonstrate best practices as part of our analyst family together with our leadership team. You will partner directly with Developers to align on the short and long-term vision for the product services, provide leadership to the QA team and oversee implementation of the quality plan.
You are an important contributor to the end-to-end coverage and quality of the product, and to help EA achieve its commitment to putting Players First.
What the Associate Quality Designer will do at EA:
- Share your experience and a creative perspective with a QA team by way of coaching.
- Report on the status and progress of test plans and quality initiatives.
- Promote efficiency by implementing technical and data solutions and improvements.
- Develop quality strategies specific to a game area; account for the vision of your Quality Designer.
- Build an excellent partnership with members of the development, production and design teams by demonstrating accountability for the end-to-end quality of a game area.
Who you are:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience – entertainment software; game development or film.
- The ability to critically evaluate design, art and economy that influence player behavior.
- Experience with games with a player first mentality.
- Analytical problem solver with experience in data-driven processes.
- Experience working in an embedded, integrated product team.
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Quality Designer - NHL
Electronic Arts Inc. este o companie de divertisment interactiv, lider la nivel mondial. EA oferă jocuri, conținut și servicii online pentru console conectate la Internet, calculatoare personale, telefoane mobile și tablete.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 33
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.