DevOps Software Engineer
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Requisition Number: 174751
Position Title: Software Engineer in Test 1
As a DevOps Software Engineer on the Quality Engineering team, you will support Full Circle, a studio working on the new Skate title and Motive, a studio working on the remake of Dead Space.
As a member of the team, you will be a part of the helping fix issues and troubleshoot automation problems reported by our partners and creating solutions to make improvements to our tools. We are looking for a capable generalist that is happy to "jump in and learn" as the technology we work on can range from full-stack development, small made for purpose tools, big data solutions to working with AI. You will be given autonomy to do your best work and provided with supportive team environment. You will report to the Development Director for Full Circle and Motive Quality Engineering.
Join us for an opportunity to work with the best game development teams in the world.
What You Will Do:
- You will integrate systems and tools into existing code bases and processes
- You will maintain tools, integration, and technologies to support a reliable environment
- You will support test automation and maintain the automation tech stack
- You will convert feature requests from QA partners into development tasks
- You will make feature improvements to existing tools and services
- You will deploy OS/firmware updates, monitor up-time, and troubleshoot failures or down-time
- You will help improve our automation and related tools to continue increasing the level of coverage of the automation test suite
- You will work with dev and QA partners to gather requirements and estimate tasks
Qualifications You Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent with minimum 1 year experience
- Experience with software quality assurance concepts and debugging processes
- Software development experience in C# and bonus if you have experience with C+
- Experience with SQL and non-SQL databases such as MySQL, MongoDB
- Understanding of architectural and OO design patterns
- Experience with automation frameworks
- Knowledge in CI/CD pipelines on Jenkins, Bamboo or similar
- Experience with Docker containers
- Experience producing technical documentation
- Bonus if you have knowledge of gaming consoles
Community / Marketing Title: DevOps Software Engineer
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-07-18 22:20:03.477
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。