Senior Program Manager, Marketing Operations
Locații multiple: Redwood City, CA, USA • Vancouver, BC, Canada
Requisition Number: 174745
Position Title: Senior, CGD Program Management
Senior Program Manager, Marketing Operations
Multiple Locations: Anywhere, United States • Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada •
Remote Work Option: Yes
The EA Marketing Operations team is seeking a business operations program manager. We are a relatively new team charged with bringing standardization and scaling of capabilities to the marketing organization. This role will focus on the complex work around centralized and standardized project and resource management.
The successful candidate will be instrumental in the building and evolution of new processes for this team.
Our Marketing Team at large exists to tell the story of Electronic Arts and expand the positive power of play. This encompasses all our amazing games and experiences, including The Sims, Madden NFL, FIFA, Apex Legends, Battlefield 2042, and It Takes Two (Game of the Year, 2021). At the forefront of building meaningful relationships with our players around the world, we’re a multi-functional group driven by social purpose and inclusive values. We develop the strategic vision of our products, run world class multi-channel campaigns, execute on innovative global engagement across all touch points, and make sure our brand is consistently awesome everywhere we show up
- Identify opportunities to simplify, standardize and/or scale new and existing capabilities within the organization
- Build and manage the project schedules for multiple program work streams
- Collect and analyze data relevant to the programs and projects in scope
- Work cross functionally with business operations, program leaders, finance leaders, and people experience leaders from across Marketing
- Create and deploy dashboards, status reports consistently and on an as needed basis
- Deliver new business processes in support of enhancing the flow of information to support decision-making
- Have 6+ years relevant business operations experience where you have led the successful completion of initiatives from vision to execution
- Experience with project planning and project delivery across various disciplines, stakeholders, and teams concurrently
- Experience organizing around a vision and communicate it effectively. Have experience using project planning tools, a stakeholder management methodology, and driving change management.
- Experience in reporting, data analysis and dashboards. Have advanced knowledge of pivot tables, business intelligence tools (i.e., Tableau and Power BI), Excel and SharePoint.
- Strong business acumen with knowledge of the flow of information between strategic, operational, business, and financial planning. Lifecycle management and planning methodology knowledge or certification a plus.
- Organized and communicative
- Curious and open to learning
- Detail oriented
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more!
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Program Manager, Marketing Operations
Electronic Arts Inc. este o companie de divertisment interactiv, lider la nivel mondial. EA oferă jocuri, conținut și servicii online pentru console conectate la Internet, calculatoare personale, telefoane mobile și tablete.
EEOText: EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial, statut de veteran sau orice altă caracteristică protejată de lege. De asemenea, acceptăm și candidaturi calificate din partea persoanelor cu cazier, în conformitate cu legislația aplicabilă. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.
Date Opened: 2022-07-18 19:39:30.573
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.