Senior Program Manager, Marketing Operations
여러 위치: Redwood City, CA, USA • Vancouver, BC, Canada
Requisition Number: 174745
Position Title: Senior, CGD Program Management
Senior Program Manager, Marketing Operations
Multiple Locations: Anywhere, United States • Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada •
Remote Work Option: Yes
The EA Marketing Operations team is seeking a business operations program manager. We are a relatively new team charged with bringing standardization and scaling of capabilities to the marketing organization. This role will focus on the complex work around centralized and standardized project and resource management.
The successful candidate will be instrumental in the building and evolution of new processes for this team.
Our Marketing Team at large exists to tell the story of Electronic Arts and expand the positive power of play. This encompasses all our amazing games and experiences, including The Sims, Madden NFL, FIFA, Apex Legends, Battlefield 2042, and It Takes Two (Game of the Year, 2021). At the forefront of building meaningful relationships with our players around the world, we’re a multi-functional group driven by social purpose and inclusive values. We develop the strategic vision of our products, run world class multi-channel campaigns, execute on innovative global engagement across all touch points, and make sure our brand is consistently awesome everywhere we show up
- Identify opportunities to simplify, standardize and/or scale new and existing capabilities within the organization
- Build and manage the project schedules for multiple program work streams
- Collect and analyze data relevant to the programs and projects in scope
- Work cross functionally with business operations, program leaders, finance leaders, and people experience leaders from across Marketing
- Create and deploy dashboards, status reports consistently and on an as needed basis
- Deliver new business processes in support of enhancing the flow of information to support decision-making
- Have 6+ years relevant business operations experience where you have led the successful completion of initiatives from vision to execution
- Experience with project planning and project delivery across various disciplines, stakeholders, and teams concurrently
- Experience organizing around a vision and communicate it effectively. Have experience using project planning tools, a stakeholder management methodology, and driving change management.
- Experience in reporting, data analysis and dashboards. Have advanced knowledge of pivot tables, business intelligence tools (i.e., Tableau and Power BI), Excel and SharePoint.
- Strong business acumen with knowledge of the flow of information between strategic, operational, business, and financial planning. Lifecycle management and planning methodology knowledge or certification a plus.
- Organized and communicative
- Curious and open to learning
- Detail oriented
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more!
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Program Manager, Marketing Operations
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부, 또는 법으로 금지된 기타 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. 또한, 해당 직책에 합당한 능력을 갖추고 있다면 범죄 기록이 있는 지원자도 관련 법률을 준수하는 방식으로 채용 여부를 고려합니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.
Date Opened: 2022-07-18 19:39:30.573
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.