Sr Analyst - EA SPORTS
Múltiples localizaciones: Vancouver, BC, Canada • British Columbia, Canada • Ontario, Canada • Alberta, Canada
Requisition Number: 174735
Position Title: Senior Analyst
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
EA Sports is hiring a Senior Data Analyst to support our sports games as part of Studio Data, and Insights (SDI) team. Reporting to an Analytics Manager, you will be part of an analytics team that provides impactful analysis with relevant takeaways for our studio partners.
What you will do:
- Share insights that can improve the player experience, and allow real-time promotional decisions within our games.
- Build partnerships with partners (i.e., Producers, SE's, Marketing) to understand their questions, and insight needs.
- Evaluate and explore opportunities in our games and business processes, through querying and analysis of data.
- Create statistical analysis models for hypothesis testing and prediction.
- Translate qualitative/quantitative data into applicable insights and create recommendations.
- Be a liaison between the data and the business through the creation of analysis and dashboards, illustrating the ongoing story told by our data.
- Present analysis conclusions to partners in an understandable and practical way.
- A bachelor's degree in Statistics, Economics, Data Science, Mathematics, or related; or equivalent field; a master's degree in one of these fields is a significant plus.
- 4+ years of work experience in a prior analytical role, demonstrating expertise producing high-quality results, building analysis delivery plans with clear deliverables.
- Excellent SQL skills querying complex data sets.
- Experience in practical applications of statistical modelling (e.g. multivariate regression, predictive modelling, clustering).
- Familiarity with at least one scripting language like Python or R.
- Experience with data visualisation tools, e.g., Looker, Power BI, Tableau.
- Comfortable presenting to people at multiple levels of business and technical expertise.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr Analyst - EA SPORTS
Electronic Arts Inc. es una empresa de software de entretenimiento interactivo líder a nivel mundial. EA distribuye juegos, contenido y servicios en línea para consolas, ordenadores personales, teléfonos móviles y tabletas conectados a Internet.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-07-18 17:27:39.707
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA ofrece igualdad de oportunidades. Nuestras decisiones de empleo se hacen independientemente de raza, color, nacionalidad, ascendencia, sexo, género, identidad o expresión de género, orientación sexual, edad, información genética, religión, discapacidad, condición médica, embarazo o estado civil, familiar o de veterano. EA también lleva a cabo ajustes de espacios de trabajo para individuos cualificados con discapacidades, de acuerdo con la ley aplicable.