People Practices Associate
位置: Shanghai, China
Requisition Number: 174720
Position Title: People Practices Associate
Most companies call it HR. At Electronic Arts we made the deliberate decision to brand our organization People Experience (PE). It is not just a play on words, PE is a team of cultural stewards who carefully create programs and talent strategies that directly impacts our teams' experience and enables our People to achieve the most meaningful work of their careers.
We are responsible for recruiting the best diverse talent on the planet and supporting their growth through learning programs, internal mobility, affinity group participation, and leadership development. We listen to our employees and dive into analytics to anchor our recommendations and decisions to keep engagement high. Last but not least, we're responsible for a total rewards strategy that incentivizes equitably, provides outstanding benefits, and ensures a safe and inspiring workplace for our teams.
Our People Practices Associate are passionate about delivering simple and awesome people experiences while delivering programs and support in meaningful and efficient ways. You will connect with employees, support people managers, champion team effectiveness and engagement, planning and delivering people programs and being a cultural steward for EA. You will join the People Practices team based in Shanghai, reporting to the People Practices Manager.
People Practices Partners
- Work with leaders to develop HR plans and solutions to achieve strategic plans
- Promote the deployment for our changes and development
- Review data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve employee issues
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties' interests
- Partner with global HR team to support business initiatives
- Partner with managers to develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential
- Focus on providing exceptional service to employees/managers
- Promote awareness of available tools and support employees and managers to use the tools successfully
- Deliver training on existing foundational content and tools
- Manage inquiries and assess urgency and relevance of requests, setting appropriate expectations on response time
- HR Project (People culture, people engagement, training)
- Benefits & payroll local support
- Provide administrative support for other programs, such as training in locale
- HR Project (People culture, people engagement etc.)
- Benefits & payroll local support
- 3 year working experience in HR department, with at least 1 year in HRBP type of role
- Partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results
- Business and HR knowledge, including problem solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative
- Coach managers and supervisors to use company best practices for maximum effectiveness
- Fluent in English
Community / Marketing Title: People Practices Associate
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 91
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。