People Practices Associate
Lokalizacja: Shanghai, China
Requisition Number: 174720
Position Title: People Practices Associate
Most companies call it HR. At Electronic Arts we made the deliberate decision to brand our organization People Experience (PE). It is not just a play on words, PE is a team of cultural stewards who carefully create programs and talent strategies that directly impacts our teams' experience and enables our People to achieve the most meaningful work of their careers.
We are responsible for recruiting the best diverse talent on the planet and supporting their growth through learning programs, internal mobility, affinity group participation, and leadership development. We listen to our employees and dive into analytics to anchor our recommendations and decisions to keep engagement high. Last but not least, we're responsible for a total rewards strategy that incentivizes equitably, provides outstanding benefits, and ensures a safe and inspiring workplace for our teams.
Our People Practices Associate are passionate about delivering simple and awesome people experiences while delivering programs and support in meaningful and efficient ways. You will connect with employees, support people managers, champion team effectiveness and engagement, planning and delivering people programs and being a cultural steward for EA. You will join the People Practices team based in Shanghai, reporting to the People Practices Manager.
People Practices Partners
- Work with leaders to develop HR plans and solutions to achieve strategic plans
- Promote the deployment for our changes and development
- Review data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve employee issues
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties' interests
- Partner with global HR team to support business initiatives
- Partner with managers to develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential
- Focus on providing exceptional service to employees/managers
- Promote awareness of available tools and support employees and managers to use the tools successfully
- Deliver training on existing foundational content and tools
- Manage inquiries and assess urgency and relevance of requests, setting appropriate expectations on response time
- HR Project (People culture, people engagement, training)
- Benefits & payroll local support
- Provide administrative support for other programs, such as training in locale
- HR Project (People culture, people engagement etc.)
- Benefits & payroll local support
- 3 year working experience in HR department, with at least 1 year in HRBP type of role
- Partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results
- Business and HR knowledge, including problem solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative
- Coach managers and supervisors to use company best practices for maximum effectiveness
- Fluent in English
Community / Marketing Title: People Practices Associate
Electronic Arts Inc. to światowy lider w dziedzinie produkcji interaktywnego oprogramowania rozrywkowego. EA oferuje gry, treści i usługi internetowe dla podłączonych do internetu konsol, komputerów osobistych, telefonów komórkowych i tabletów.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-07-15 14:18:05.07
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA jest pracodawcą realizującym politykę równych szans w zatrudnieniu. Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące pracowników są podejmowane bez względu na: rasę, kolor skóry, przynależność etniczną, kraj pochodzenia, płeć, tożsamość płciową, orientację seksualną, wiek, informację genetyczną, wyznanie, niepełnosprawność, stan zdrowia, stan cywilny lub rodzinny, status kombatanta. EA dostosowuje miejsca pracy dla niepełnosprawnych pracowników lub kandydatów zgodnie z obowiązującym prawem.