Associate Quality Designer - Skate
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Requisition Number: 174712
Position Title: Associate Quality Designer
Full Circle is a new studio based in Vancouver, with team members around the globe, embracing a remote-working, geo-diverse team and culture. We are all about having fun, taking chances, and making great games that people want to play with their friends. Working on the next evolution of Skate, we are set to provide an experience that will embrace and build upon everything that makes this franchise so special.
We are looking for an Associate Quality Designer to join our Skate team in Vancouver.
You will create and guide our quality strategy in partnership with our Quality Assurance and Development team members.
You will report to our Quality Assurance Development Manager.
- Build partnerships with our Quality Assurance, Development, Production, and Design teams.
- Represent QA in team meetings, providing information, ideas, feedback and risks to your areas.
- Understand Quality Assurance processes and workflows to identify improvement opportunities and promote knowledge sharing across the QA team.
- Partner with Quality Assurance feature owners to create a Quality Strategy that includes the use of Automation, Tools, Data Analytics and test script verification.
- Mentor, support and grow the skills of both local and remote QA team members through active coaching and engagement.
- Provide qualitative feedback on the title and recommend improvements from a player perspective.
- 3+ years of experience in software development, quality assurance or game design.
- Knowledge of software development and testing processes.
- Passion for creating an inclusive and diverse, 'team-first' culture based on fun.
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Quality Designer - Skate
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 45
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。