Associate Quality Designer - Skate
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Requisition Number: 174712
Position Title: Associate Quality Designer
Full Circle is a new studio based in Vancouver, with team members around the globe, embracing a remote-working, geo-diverse team and culture. We are all about having fun, taking chances, and making great games that people want to play with their friends. Working on the next evolution of Skate, we are set to provide an experience that will embrace and build upon everything that makes this franchise so special.
We are looking for an Associate Quality Designer to join our Skate team in Vancouver.
You will create and guide our quality strategy in partnership with our Quality Assurance and Development team members.
You will report to our Quality Assurance Development Manager.
- Build partnerships with our Quality Assurance, Development, Production, and Design teams.
- Represent QA in team meetings, providing information, ideas, feedback and risks to your areas.
- Understand Quality Assurance processes and workflows to identify improvement opportunities and promote knowledge sharing across the QA team.
- Partner with Quality Assurance feature owners to create a Quality Strategy that includes the use of Automation, Tools, Data Analytics and test script verification.
- Mentor, support and grow the skills of both local and remote QA team members through active coaching and engagement.
- Provide qualitative feedback on the title and recommend improvements from a player perspective.
- 3+ years of experience in software development, quality assurance or game design.
- Knowledge of software development and testing processes.
- Passion for creating an inclusive and diverse, 'team-first' culture based on fun.
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Quality Designer - Skate
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-07-15 14:48:01.677
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。