Senior HRC Coordinator
Posizione: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Requisition Number: 174704
Position Title: Senior HRC Coordinator
- Act as first point of contact for basic employee and manager questions related to HR operations;
- Facilitates transfers and coordinates global mobility transactions
- Provide guidance to employees and managers in order to resolve basic employee relations issues
- Escalates employment issues when appropriate ensuring proper response is provided in a timely manner
- Responds to employee inquiries and provides general guidance
- Maintain HR related monthly payment on Oracle
- Facilitates vendor in the completion of visa related procedures for foreign employees
- Follow up on probation forms for new starter and make sure people manager conducted meeting and confirmed the probation review.
- Employee personnel information and file management and maintenance
On / Off Boarding:
- Responsible for the relevant procedures of employees' on-boarding, transfer and off-boarding
- Maintain local and expat employees in medical insurance scheme
- Coordinates with payroll team on monthly change and resolution of other issues
External Vendor Management:
- Working closely with HR external vendor to maintain and manage employee insurance and welfare
- Maintain the data update of HR platform
- pull reports and run some calculations to support organization review;
- Supports collection of data and reporting as required;
- Supports data analysis based on clear direction;
- Helps manage surveys, including communications, completion tracking, and organization of data for review and action planning
- Bachelor Degree, majored in Human Resources or relative majors are preferred
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English
- Familiar with Workday system is preferred
- At least 2 years’ working experience in HR
- Professional with sense of responsibility, positive mindset and principle
- Proficient in Microsoft Computer Skills (Word, Excel, PPT)
Community / Marketing Title: Senior HRC Coordinator
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 35
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.