Playtest Development Tester
Location: Baton Rouge, LA, USA
Requisition Number: 174681
Position Title: Contingent
Founded in 2010 by the original creators of the Call of Duty Franchise, Respawn was created with the philosophy that when experienced people have creative freedom, they'll make extraordinary games that achieve the unexpected. We love what we do and want to share our passion with players worldwide.
In the Playtest Support Development Tester role you will be involved in both hosting & improving internal Playtest efforts. You will use dev tools to configure playlists and servers to prepare for & support playtests. Additionally you will be supporting test teams in preparing playlists and servers to help validate seasonal content. You will review upcoming seasonal content to prepare and publish content posts to give direction for participants. You will report to the Playtest Development Manager.
- You are comfortable with editing server config files.
- You will help smoke test upcoming playtest candidate builds to ensure stability of key features.
- You will provide support & troubleshooting for internal playtest participants.
- You will field config & playlist requests from various QV Teams to aid in testing efforts.
- You will send regular reports, highlighting playtest stability & encountered issues to key stakeholders.
- Recognize and prioritize issues in the bug database to expedite bug-fixing efforts
- Identify opportunities for QA to provide early design feedback alongside defect prevention and defect containment activities
- Perform a variety of testing types across multiple features.
- Capture and update process knowledge through wikis, documents.
- 1 year+ experience with software quality assurance concepts and debugging processes.
- Server configuration experience.
- Understanding of the software development life cycle and how it applies to QA.
- Passionate about learning.
- At least 1 year of experience in a computer science or tech related role.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
Community / Marketing Title: Playtest Development Tester
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2022-07-14 07:51:16.5
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。