여러 위치: Nevada, USA • Austin, TX, USA • Seattle, WA, USA • Redwood City, CA, USA • Los Angeles, CA, USA • Vancouver, BC, Canada • Toronto, ON, Canada • Orlando, FL, USA
Requisition Number: 174677
Position Title: DD I
Empowering players to create is an exciting future for the gaming industry. At Electronic Arts we have many examples of players creating content, whether it be a skateboard park in Skate or fantastical mansions in the Sims 4. The future definitely has our players being more empowered to create with their imagination being the only limit.
To enable more players to become creators, we are looking for a Development Director that will support and facilitate the creation of technology that powers creation. If you have experience with managing services for central teams and connecting multiple services together we want to hear from you.
You will work with an experienced team that has collectively built and worked on games and backend services for more than two decades. You will work with multiple developers to bring the next game services to life. And you will partner and communicate with other central and game teams to work together on common technology goals.
- Manage a variety of disciplines including artists, designers, software engineers, QA, and other production staff
- You are the keeper of the project schedule and play an important role in supporting the development team from one project phase to the next while ensuring quality, collaboration, and communication
- You will partner with central business leaders and partner project teams to ensure that they are managing the project on time, top quality, and within budget
- Build and evolve an effective team; identify resourcing needs, provide challenges and developmental opportunities to ensure that all employees reach their potential
- Provide line management to employees across diverse skill sets within a single project team
- Regular communication with the project team and coordinates dependencies with external partners
- Establish and assign work from defined project goals; achieve project deliverables through managing a team at a project or sub-project level
- Organize planning, scrum, and sprint retrospective sessions with their team in an Agile development framework
- Assessment and mitigation of risks for areas of ownership
- Partner with core project teams to manage scope and quality
- Establish or maintain a project budget, determine task dependencies, resource requirements and assign tasks to team resources
- You will work with a diverse staff across multiple time zones in a fully distributed model, making sure to foster an equitable, encouraging, and welcoming environment for all of our staff. We currently span 3 time zones across two countries and are growing rapidly!
- 3-5+ years project management, program management, or team leadership experience, Software Development preferred
- Education requirement University degree Bachelors or equivalent professional experience
- Demonstrate a high level of written and verbal communication across all levels and organizations
- Experience in various project management methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile
- Certified Scrum Master or other Scrum Master certification highly preferred
- Proficient with project budgeting, scope management, and other core Project/Program Management core concepts
Community / Marketing Title: Development Director
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부, 또는 법으로 금지된 기타 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. 또한, 해당 직책에 합당한 능력을 갖추고 있다면 범죄 기록이 있는 지원자도 관련 법률을 준수하는 방식으로 채용 여부를 고려합니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.
Date Opened: 2022-07-13 18:49:39.523
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.