Posizioni multiple: Nevada, USA • Austin, TX, USA • Seattle, WA, USA • Redwood City, CA, USA • Los Angeles, CA, USA • Vancouver, BC, Canada • Toronto, ON, Canada • Orlando, FL, USA
Requisition Number: 174677
Position Title: DD I
Empowering players to create is an exciting future for the gaming industry. At Electronic Arts we have many examples of players creating content, whether it be a skateboard park in Skate or fantastical mansions in the Sims 4. The future definitely has our players being more empowered to create with their imagination being the only limit.
To enable more players to become creators, we are looking for a Development Director that will support and facilitate the creation of technology that powers creation. If you have experience with managing services for central teams and connecting multiple services together we want to hear from you.
You will work with an experienced team that has collectively built and worked on games and backend services for more than two decades. You will work with multiple developers to bring the next game services to life. And you will partner and communicate with other central and game teams to work together on common technology goals.
- Manage a variety of disciplines including artists, designers, software engineers, QA, and other production staff
- You are the keeper of the project schedule and play an important role in supporting the development team from one project phase to the next while ensuring quality, collaboration, and communication
- You will partner with central business leaders and partner project teams to ensure that they are managing the project on time, top quality, and within budget
- Build and evolve an effective team; identify resourcing needs, provide challenges and developmental opportunities to ensure that all employees reach their potential
- Provide line management to employees across diverse skill sets within a single project team
- Regular communication with the project team and coordinates dependencies with external partners
- Establish and assign work from defined project goals; achieve project deliverables through managing a team at a project or sub-project level
- Organize planning, scrum, and sprint retrospective sessions with their team in an Agile development framework
- Assessment and mitigation of risks for areas of ownership
- Partner with core project teams to manage scope and quality
- Establish or maintain a project budget, determine task dependencies, resource requirements and assign tasks to team resources
- You will work with a diverse staff across multiple time zones in a fully distributed model, making sure to foster an equitable, encouraging, and welcoming environment for all of our staff. We currently span 3 time zones across two countries and are growing rapidly!
- 3-5+ years project management, program management, or team leadership experience, Software Development preferred
- Education requirement University degree Bachelors or equivalent professional experience
- Demonstrate a high level of written and verbal communication across all levels and organizations
- Experience in various project management methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile
- Certified Scrum Master or other Scrum Master certification highly preferred
- Proficient with project budgeting, scope management, and other core Project/Program Management core concepts
Community / Marketing Title: Development Director
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
EEOText: EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare, anzianità o qualsiasi altra caratteristica protetta dalla legge. Considereremo anche i candidati qualificati con fedina penale sporca, in virtù delle leggi applicabili. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.
Date Opened: 2022-07-13 18:49:39.523
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.