여러 위치: Vancouver, BC, Canada • Orlando, FL, USA • Austin, TX, USA • Seattle, WA, USA • Redwood City, CA, USA • Los Angeles, CA, USA
Requisition Number: 174676
Position Title: Manager, Product Management
As an increasing array of live service games makes it to market, the appetite for standardized backend solutions grows. Here at EA, we know that great live service games require robust tools. From enabling game designers to A/B test rewards, to helping customer service agents amend broken game states, EA is committed to improving the pipeline between game-maker and player.
We are looking for a Product Manager that knows that infrastructure is the key to success for any Games as a service product. If you have experience with building live service tooling, or content management solutions and are passionate about modern development standards, this is the team for you!
You will work with an experienced team that has collectively built and worked on games and backend services for more than two decades. You will work with multiple developers to bring the next game services to life.
We strive to stay relevant and innovate in our development approaches as well as with our services. Many of our software engineers are “polyglots” and strive in multiple environments.
- Meet with customers to understand requirements, wrangle the product vision and bring the products to life from concept to delivery.
- Together with stakeholders, determine the product strategy and manage the product roadmap.
- Guide execution with the development team against our plan, making tradeoffs and anticipating challenges
- Communicate with the customers and the development team often to ensure clarity and alignment.
- Build trusted relationships with strategic partners and clients
- Follow technical trends in the industry and maintain your product expertise.
- Assess the latest products for their potential value and make recommendations for new Product opportunities.
- Provide internal and customer training on how to use the product.
- Help create and maintain proper product documentation.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience interviewing partners and customers, and eliciting requirements to inform product vision
- Client management skills with an emphasis on being attentive, responsive and accurate
- Identify challenges and opportunities and resourcefully pursue them
- Technical skills with experience delivering value to the business
- Experience working on multiple projects concurrently
- Determine success criteria for testing and product acceptance
- Measure product performance and gather important insights to inform future enhancements.
- Experience managing projects from concept to delivery
- Experience working with engineering teams and third-party technology partners
- Software engineering experience a plus
- Experience with social features in games is a plus
- Experience with game development or a live services environment
- 3+ years of experience working in a product development or engineering role
- You find creative solutions and pursue them
- You have a natural curiosity with a love of learning
- You are customer-focused and a trusted partner
- You have a passion for new technology
Community / Marketing Title: Product Manager
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 141
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.