여러 위치: Madrid, Spain • Orlando, FL, USA
Requisition Number: 174668
Position Title: Software Engineer II
We are EA Sports
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sports through industry-leading sports video games.
The Challenge Ahead:
The Software Engineer is part of an innovative Quality Engineering team that is responsible for collaborating with Development, QA and other internal partners to identify problem areas and create tools and workflows to solve challenges that prevent or impede the teams from delivering the highest quality products to our end users. Specifically, we aim to enhance the development and testing processes to reduce the amount of manual effort required to build a stable title and allow more time for our partner teams to work on features, polish and fun!
This role in particular will help bridge the gap between our tools space (typically C#/.net) and the game client (C++) and will have a focus on work that interacts with the game. This role will report to the Quality Engineering Development Director and will closely partner with the team’s Technical Director as well as the rest of the Quality Engineering Workflows and Tools team.
- Work with the Technical Director and Development Director to understand our title’s development challenges
- Be part of the Quality Engineering Workflow and Tools sprint team and help us deliver our innovative solutions
- Work with Quality Engineering and Game Team developers to implement new C++ game code
- Ramp up on and contribute to a diverse set of systems and areas throughout the game
- Facilitate the creation and sharing of cross title packages within our Frostbite Game Engine
- Drive and participate in a data first culture via telemetry and observability techniques
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- 4+ years’ experience with C++
- 2+ years’ experience with C#
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle, software engineering methodologies and practices, and their application to both development and QA.
- Strong understanding of good software programming practices and software quality attributes.
- A general knowledge or interest in game development fields including but not limited to gameplay, rendering, or AI.
- Technical writing knowledge and experience is an asset.
- Creativity and logical thinking: can find ingenious solutions to problems.
- Adaptability/flexibility: not afraid of change and strives for it if it's for the good of the project - is not afraid to try new things and possibly fail.
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-07-12 20:32:26.01
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.