Game Product Manager - FIFA
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Requisition Number: 174650
Position Title: Game Product Manager
Game Product Manager - FIFA
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world’s #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
On FIFA, the CGE Game Product Manager’s mission, in close collaboration with the wider FIFA Live Content Team and FIFA Competitive Gaming development team, is to help create the most engaging and rewarding live service experience for our players. The candidate will have a mix of strategic acumen, creative instinct and analytical ability that can help create actionable plans and content strategies that benefit our players.
- Drive the alignment of vanity/cosmetic collections across the development and marketing partnerships
- Assess viewership metrics and work with partner leagues and league operations to plan and execute viewership rewards for esports content for Twitch/YouTube Drops
- Centralize content/vanity communication between partner leagues, league operations, production, and development teams
- Coordinate with art-house vendors and FIFA teams to ensure quality and delivery of content for the live service in FIFA
- Coordinate with the Campaigns team and league operations for esports events
- Collaborate to leverage in-game marketing assets and use of unified messaging to amplify team initiatives
- A passion for games with a player first mentality.
- Product Management or Game Design experience required (ideally in Live Services).
- Self-motivated team player that brings excitement and enthusiasm to work each day.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data driven product design and decision making.
- Sound and proven ability in using and understanding in-game trends using data insights to impact top line KPIs.
- Strong communication and writing skills, with experience preparing and presenting decks to various stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to juggle priorities and projects.
- Highly desirable but not essential: A football fan with a good understanding of the core mechanics of FIFA and it’s live features.
- Highly desirable but not essential: knowledge of Esports, from leagues and teams to how fans interact with Esports content
- Experienced in:
- Successful live service console and/or mobile games having delivered and maintained at least one product through the product life cycle.
- Designing content, campaigns and features that maximize acquisition, engagement, and monetization throughout the product life cycle.
- Obtaining insights and developing strategies through analytical metrics driven analysis and design experimentation.
Community / Marketing Title: Game Product Manager - FIFA
Electronic Arts Inc. to światowy lider w dziedzinie produkcji interaktywnego oprogramowania rozrywkowego. EA oferuje gry, treści i usługi internetowe dla podłączonych do internetu konsol, komputerów osobistych, telefonów komórkowych i tabletów.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-07-15 00:56:11.877
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA jest pracodawcą realizującym politykę równych szans w zatrudnieniu. Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące pracowników są podejmowane bez względu na: rasę, kolor skóry, przynależność etniczną, kraj pochodzenia, płeć, tożsamość płciową, orientację seksualną, wiek, informację genetyczną, wyznanie, niepełnosprawność, stan zdrowia, stan cywilny lub rodzinny, status kombatanta. EA dostosowuje miejsca pracy dla niepełnosprawnych pracowników lub kandydatów zgodnie z obowiązującym prawem.