Associate Technical Director - Engineering Services
Multiple Locations: Seattle, WA, USA • Los Angeles, CA, USA • Vancouver, BC, Canada • Orlando, FL, USA • Austin, TX, USA
Requisition Number: 174588
Position Title: Associate Technical Director
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together accomplished people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
The Challenge Ahead
The Engineering Services team drives tools, innovation and development to deliver the leading entertainment products and eco systems that are expected from EA, while improving the quality of life for every content creator and tester within our teams.
As an engineering leader, you need to conduct value analysis, achieve agreement with the parties and work directly with partners to improve and influence our development processes. You will report to the Group Technical Director.
Join us for an opportunity to work with the best game development teams in the world in a creative environment.
What Does an Associate Technical Director do at EA?
- Lead the development of tools, automation, services and release strategy.
- Provide technical oversight and direction to the local development teams.
- Build out a high performing engineering team from the ground up
- Establish a code quality process, including continuous integration and static code analysis.
- Provide consulting to partners to lead collaboration and achieve agreement on strategies at the component, sub-system, system level and services.
- Help create a consistent technical community by developing excellent relationships with technical peers in game development teams and other groups throughout EA studios.
- Participate in the full software development life cycle as a lead, accountable for the product produced and also contributing changes yourself
You Will Need:
- 7+ years' experience with .NET Web development experience, C++ or a similar language
- Experience working on quality verification tools, test automation and development process improvements.
- Software Architecture experience regarding designing large-scale, distributed and performant systems.
- Project management skills demonstrated by the ability to define tasks with time, resources, dependencies and priorities in mind
- Strong understanding and support for quality practices in software engineering
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Technical Director - Engineering Services
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2022-07-11 21:39:03.957
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。