위치: Bucharest, Romania
Requisition Number: 174577
Position Title: DM
Project & People Manager
The Project & People Manager in the QA studio provides specialized testing services for a single project or across a series of projects (software applications), within a team distributed across multiple locations. You will revolve around managing a series of software testing processes to achieve the highest levels of quality on the product. You will report to the Development Director - QV of the project.
You will have to align with the leadership and representatives of other centralized services and you will collaborate laterally to promote best practices and new ideas to ensure company business goals are met in the most efficient ways possible.
- You will communicate within project and external groups: adapt content and detail to match audience, collaborate outside of project team to share best practices, communicate with and on behalf of the QA project team.
- Adopt existing methodologies, determine and roll out new ones according to the project needs
- Identify process improvements: evolve and improve project-wide processes under your area of influence
- Manage the planning, execution and reporting processes of QA testing activities across their project(s)
- Develop standards, goals, procedures, training manuals and other documentation for project or internal use
- Design test strategies using a variety of techniques and technologies: select the appropriate methods based on defined goals including cost, efficiency and balancing available resources, use information and business systems to support planning and tracking of activities.
- You will get directly involved in recruiting and onboarding the team members,
- Schedule the activities of the team, including the vacation planning and other free days.
- Coordinate the work volume and assign activity to each member of the team, so that they complete their work tasks in time and in a thoughtful way
- Manage the professional development process of the your team, together with the People Experience Department, identifies the actual talent, but also the development possibilities of each member of their team;
- 4+ years Project Management experience (PMP certification is nice to have)
- 3+ years People Management experience
- Experience with Software Development Life-Cycle or testing processes (ISTQB is nice to have)
Community / Marketing Title: Development Manager
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-07-07 14:50:31.937
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.