Location: Seoul, South Korea
Requisition Number: 174574
Position Title: Software Engineer I
Development Release Engineering(DRE)
DRE는 EA 게임의 지속적인 통합 및 배포를 담당하는 조직입니다. 북미, 유럽 및 아시아 태평양 전역의 EA 스튜디오에 위치한 100명 이상의 인원으로 구성된 글로벌 팀으로, EA의 게임, 엔진, 콘텐츠 팀과 같은 내부 고객에게 우수한 자동화 서비스를 제공합니다.
EA Korea의 DRE팀에서 Build/DevOps Engineer로 함께 일할 열정적인 동료를 찾고 있습니다.
해당 포지션은 상하이에 상주하는 매니저(Development Director)에게 업무를 보고하게 됩니다.
- 다른 엔지니어와 협력하여 여러 게임플랫폼을 지원하는 강력한 빌드 및 배포 파이프라인을 유지/관리하고 향상시킵니다
- 빌드 및 배포 파이프라인 구성을 위한 툴들을 생성 및 유지 관리합니다
- 자동화 시스템을 실시간 모니터링하고, 결함 등에 사전 대응합니다
- 빌드의 성능을 평가하는 핵심 지표들을 모니터링 및 분석하여 자동화 시스템을 개선합니다
광범위하고 동적인 기술 환경에서 업무를 진행하기때문에, 소프트웨어 개발 경험이 있고 다양한 DevOps 도구 및 기술에 대한 경험과 지식이 있는 분을 우대합니다.
- python, groovy, ruby등의 스크립트언어를 이용한 코드화(자동화) 업무
- Perforce, Git등의 SCM tool 관리 및 운영
- Jenkins등을 통한 CI/CD Pipeline 구축
- Linux, Windows, VMware등 다양한 환경에서 서비스 운영
- AWS, Azure, Google등의 클라우드 환경 서비스 운영 경험 우대
- Docker, Kubernetes등에 대한 경험 우대
- 영문 이력서 (필수)
- 국문 이력서 (선택)
- 포트폴리오 (선택)
Development and Release Engineering (DRE)
DRE are EA's continuous integration and build experts. We are a team of over 100, located in EA studios across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
We pride ourselves on providing superior automation services to our internal customers - EA's game, engine, product, and content teams.
We are looking for a passionate individual to join DRE at EA Korea as a Build/DevOps Engineer.
Reporting to the Development Director (DD) based in Shanghai.
- Collaborate with other engineers to maintain and enhance a robust build pipeline supporting multiple platforms
- Create, modify, and maintain build pipelines and workflow tools
- Monitor automation systems and proactively respond to breakages
- Monitor and analyze metrics to improve automation systems
We operate in a broad and dynamic technical environment. Candidates with experience in software development will be well-regarded, and exposure to a range of DevOps tools & technologies is a bonus.
- Scripting languages (e.g. Python)
- Source-control administration (e.g. Perforce, Git)
- Build pipeline tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Configuration Management and Continuous Integration/Deployment
- System administration (e.g. Linux, Windows, VMware)
- Cloud deployment experience is a plus (e.g. to AWS, Azure, Google)
- Container technology experience is a plus (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-07-08 22:38:14.43
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。