Lage: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 174547
Position Title: DD I
Location : Hyderabad, India
Development Director (Quality Verification)
As the Quality Verification Development Director (QA Manager), you along with your team will establish and provide the quality strategy for the platform and the games. You have a solid project management background and a people-focused attitude. You will be embedded into and work with the development team to plan capacity, develop test strategies, and improve both development and testing process. You and your team will build that strategy, always with the player experience first and foremost in mind.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- You will be the primary product owner of games from the quality perspective
- You manage the project through review of scope & capacity and scheduling and can provide Return on investment and cost vs benefit analyses
- You can establish product quality indicators throughout project duration to give a constant heartbeat on product quality and your team's work
- You have experience working with team members of other cultures, and can work as a leader within a global team
- You are comfortable with resource management and planning, including financial and project capacity planning
- You can use automation tools and other testing methodologies to improve testing efficiency
- You can evaluate effectiveness at the individual and team level, and can assess gaps in skills and provide coaching for team members
- You are creative in leading change and in improving team engagement
- You will ensure best practices are followed to protect and uphold product quality with partners and team members across a range of technology disciplines and geographic locations
- You know how to move the focus on quality upstream in the development cycle and can advocate for the best practices to achieve this
- You can produce and present reports to partners using data that represent important product quality indicators
- You can dig in and participate in the test responsibilities and processes of your team
- You will report into Development Director or Sr DD.
Please note that you do not need to qualify for all requirements to be considered. We encourage you to apply if you can meet most of the requirements and are comfortable opening a dialog to be considered.
- Bachelor's degree in any number of related fields including computer science, game design, project management, or business
- You have deep experience in the Quality Assurance domain
- 8+ years of experience in a software development environment
- 5+ years project management or equivalent role
- 3+ years of experience in a leadership / management role
- Experience in a Scrum / Agile software development environment
- Experience using test case test / Project Management software (JIRA, DevTrack, Testrail)
- Experience with software production life cycle, from concept to live operations
Community / Marketing Title: Development Director
Electronic Arts Inc. ist ein weltweit führender Anbieter interaktiver Unterhaltungssoftware. EA bietet Spiele, Inhalte und Online-Dienste für internetfähige Spielkonsolen, Personalcomputer, Mobiltelefone und Tablets an.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-07-11 16:47:53.177
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA engagiert sich für Chancengleichheit und Gleichstellung. Alle Personalentscheidungen werden unabhängig von Ethnie, Hautfarbe, Herkunft, Abstammung, Geschlecht, Geschlechtsidentität oder ausgelebtem Geschlecht, sexueller Orientierung, Alter, genetischer Information, Religion, Behinderung, Krankheit, Schwangerschaft, Familienstand oder Veteranenstatus getroffen. EA sorgt außerdem für die durch geltendes Gesetz vorgeschriebenen Anpassungen am Arbeitsplatz für Individuen mit anerkannten Behinderungen.